[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend has not contacted me in 10 days, do not know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: asdads.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asdads.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
So this is a bit of a peculiar situation, and i need someone who has similar experience to help me handle it.

My gf and I were together for about 2 years. We had a small separation (with her initiating it) 2 months prior. Due to stress /workload/ circumstances. But we were always very respectful and loving of each other, a very civilized process if you will. After some back and forth she eventually told me her life is not the same without me, that she missed me and wanted to be with me.

Now, my gf is in final year of med school, and exams are upon us. That was the main source of stress. She would sometimes go a week without calling ( but would msg on facebook or w/e) to focus on studying. And since we got back together, we cant see each other often, our time is limited, and she has not been in the mood for sex sometimes. She is a naturally stress-prone person, so i just supported her. She told me she appreciated it, was thankful, she loved me etc. Should mention that while we werent having much sex she was physically intimate, just didnt have time to go through the procedure, the bath afterwards etc. etc.

1/2
>>
>>18408484

2/2

So , on june 2nd, she would be going to her hometown for a bit, so she can have her parents take care of her while she only studies. this will result in us not seeing each other for about 3 weeks. She would be studying with a friend that day and I told her that i at least wanted us to sleep together after she was done ( i only said sleep) that night since its the last i will see her for some time.

She didnt answer (she saw it) but texted me at around midnight to tell me that she is studying heavily and is not sure when she ll be done, but she will contact me once she is over. I wait 4 hours and she calls to say that she is done but dead tired, and had to pack in the morning to leave . Long story short "better if you dont come". "I was waiting for you for hours" i say, she says, "well , you cant come". I did not like it but all i could say was "ok", and i hung up
>>
>>18408502

3/2

It has now been about 9 days. Longest ever we went without some form of contact. She is at her hometown studying all day (verified) and im here doing mostly the same. No texts, messages, facebook likes, calls.

I am getting nervous, naturally. She has been a bit "hot-and-cold" lately and i cant understand what she is thinking. Did she get unsure about us again? am i overreacting and she was just dead tired? is she upset because i hung up?

I dont wanna nag, and i understand she has set some goals, but this silence is killing me, and i dont want to run after her again. On one hand my ego acts up, because i have been very patient throughout all this, and while she says she appreciates it, she wont even text once every 3-4 days. On the other hand im afraid that i was so supportive and there for her she is now taking me for granted, in which case again i cant text her. Only thing i have decided on is to be calm, state that im unhappy with the situation, and that when this exam period is over i would like my gf who cared about me back. I really wonder what goes through her head. Is she also nervous about contacting me? has she given up?

What the hell do i do
>>
>>18408484
Only you know the situation best, but its always better to stay calm and not act like a little bitch. It is my understanding that this girl does not know what the fuck she wants, and will probably not want the same thing as you. But since you want her, you have to act like the man she would wanna return to.

The sexual thing is kinda suspicious. Many women like to relieve stress precisely by having sex but people are different. At least there is some attraction there. You will probably have to wait for this exam period to be over before you know whats up
>>
>>18408559
But what do i do in the immediate future? She has 1 examination in wednesday. Do i shoot a simple good luck message? call her? ask to see her in person so i can talk to her a bit? ( she will probably decline the last one due to studying )
>>
You sure there aint another guy involved?
>>
>>18408643
Yes, and not only because i trust her.

She always had no problem leaving her fb /phone unlocked with me while she would go do whatever. Also she has absolutely no time to socialize with anyone else. She doesnt even get to see her friends many times
>>
Come on guys pls what the fuck am i to do
>>
>>18408568
Not that guy, but I would shoot her a good luck text. And when are exams are over ask to meet up. I know from personal experience that studying can be incredibly stressful and I'm sure that since this is her final year of medical school she's just praying she'll be able to make it through. It's hard because while medical school is insane it's not really okay to neglect other things. Your life doesn't stop while you're in school. With that being said people who haven't been through the process themselves can't really understand the level of stress med students are under.

Eventually the two of you will need to sit down and talk about the future of your relationship and whether or not she believes you are a priority or worth keeping around, and you have to determine the same thing as well. I know you really care about her, but is she worth it to you? Are you willing to stick with her during this difficult period or would you be better off alone?
>>
OP. What exactly do you do? Are in you some sort of graduate program, do you work full time?
>>
>>18408811
I am getting my degree in CS in september. currently finishing my lessons and final assignment. Part time working as musician.
>>
>>18408803
I am very willing, but im not sure putting myself second always is the best approach. I sort of want to issue an ultimatum after the exams. Nothing big, just that if when she told me she wants me etc. she wasnt lying, i will need to see effort.

Should not that all my female friends suggested i toughen my stance with her. That i should demand some things also. You should try for something to enjoy it, that sort of thing
>>
I wouldn't worry about it too much. If she is stress prone and has tests coming up she probably just feels like she can't handle anything extra. I definitely wouldn't bother her as it may just make her feel more overwhelmed.
>>
>>18408803
The good luck text is definitely a good idea. If she's just stressed, she'll be happy to see it, and otherwise is nothing too compromising
>>
>>18408849

Normally i would not, but i have grown insecure since we separated for a bit a couple months back, which was what she initiated. I am scared that this time she has again grown tired of "us" and just wants to end it.

Then again , i cant do much. Only keep my insecurities from showing, and give space, i guess?

>>18408859
Yeah, i actually always send /call her before a major exam, its a promise i have kept to. Now she might be mad at me, or sad about us, or just not bothering about it and studying for now, but at the very least its something that will make her happy.

Unless she is very mad for some reason, dont know
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.