[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quitting on relationships in general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (213KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1192x830px
>20 years old guy
>recently had my first "relationship"
>in quotes because apparently it wasn't a relationship in her eyes just sex
>lost my virginity
>got cut off
So now months after I'm at a two way street, should I just go ahead alone and focus on financial stability, getting family business out of the shitter or deal with the stress of finding a partner which no longer seems that appealing anymore. Only problem is that my sister already has kids on the way and I get jealous that she'll be a part of her own family while I guess will just be the uncle with a nice car and 60h work weeks

I guess I just wasn't meant for this
>>
>>18408197
Hey you're still 20, plenty of times and opportunities. Sucks you don't get it the way you wanted it to be, but don't let it discourage you.
>>
>>18408214
The thing is all motivation is gone, sure seeing couples gets me a bit jealous but after giving it a second thought it just doesn't seem appealing anymore
>>
>>18408197

Bruh any grown man who has a wife will tell you to do this:

Focus on yourself and don't worry about when you'll find a gf. Girls are attracted to the guys who aren't looking for girls. They're attracted to guys who are looking for ways to fulfill their dreams and goals.

Searching for a partner is what women do. Guys just enjoy life and if a cute girl comes along, approach her and see if she wants to join your party. If not, no worries, keep enjoying life.

Never try to get into a girl's life, approach her with the intention of sharing your life with her.
>>
>>18408241
I want a relationship but something in the back of my mind is telling me no, it's not worth it, I'm not meant for this and just focus on myself, after all I've made it 20 years on my own, how hard can it be to spend the rest like that, the worst thing is that it makes sense, I was never good at holding conversations, being interesting,... All I do is work, design shit and manufacture for the Russians, that's all I am
>>
>>18408276

Damn bro you sound super depressed and have a horrible mindset.

You know your thoughts dictate your reality, right? Keep having such negative thoughts and your life will become your worst nightmare.

YES focus on yourself, NO that doesn't mean you have to give up on women. It just means prioritize self-improvement, growth, and success over putting in effort to meet girls.

Still go out and meet girls, just make sure you're prioritizing success and your responsibilities.
>>
>>18408287
But that little voice, I whenever I talk to people about it, it seems that hey don't have it, it got me to where I am and I can't ignore it. The devil you know is better than the one you don't.
Free time is also a problem, college takes half the day, the other is work

Again, if I made it 20 years I guess I can make it to the end
>>
>>18408301

Okay you are obviously happy living like this so why even bother posting if you don't want to hear people's /adv/?

You seem to enjoy feeling sorry for yourself. Good luck on your quest.
>>
>>18408276
I suspect your breakup really screw your perspective on relationship. I don't know if it'll help, but your mindset as it is now is really unhealthy and I think you could use some reading on "redpill", "manosphere" blogs or articles especially on the parts about relationships and self-improvement.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.