[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 21 and just bought a 2nd car. it was less than 2k with 90k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493169411080.jpg (38KB, 583x438px)
1493169411080.jpg
38KB, 583x438px
im 21 and just bought a 2nd car. it was less than 2k with 90k miles. 2004. i already have a lease to own 2013 car and believed i needed a 2nd car for an emergency should i be carless in the future. ive been in one incident where my primary cars brakes started to grind and couldnt drive to work. is it a good investment adv?
>>
Cars are not an investment. Now that you've bought that used car it'll only go down in value. Where's if you had kept the cash in a savings account you could have just bought it when you needed it.
>>
>>18408191
No that was an awful investment. Cars in general are never good investments. They are a deprecating asset and will never be worth more than what you bought them for. If you had a working car why the fuck would you need a second one? You can't drive both at the same time. You fucked up dude
>>
>>18408191
Why didn't you ask before you bought it.

Now you have to insure and upkeep 2 cars over some paranoid bullshit.

Brakes have issues get a ride or uber. Did you really think anyone here was going to say it was a good idea to have a second car (which is probably a piece of shit itself for $2k) JUST IN CASE?
>>
>>18408191
I think in the long run its a bad purchase

Say 6 months from now you have an accident that basically totals your 2013 car. Insurance over 6 months is probablly like $1000-ish.
Much cheaper to have that car repaired with insurance and rely on uber for a couple of days, then the 2k car and the added 1k in insurance.
>>
Awful idea seen as how cars are a terrible investment. If you bought two shitboxes and fixed one while keeping one going, and turned it around like that, it would have been okay. But now you are just wasting money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.