[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair Thinning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 157.jpg (22KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
22KB, 640x519px
I'm currently 18 and struggling with hair thinning at a young age. It sucks. What's some stuff I can do to stop the thinning and possibly even grow back some of my hair? I have short curly hair, besides that feel free to ask me questions or anything to help narrow down why my hair is thinning and being lost so much at a young age.
>>
>>18408110
You can't stop it I'm afraid. The only treatments that work reduce testosterone so you'll keep your hair but be impotent.
Just shave it off and don't be a pussy.
By the by, my brother lost his hair at 17-18 and he kills it with the ladies.
>>
>>18408112
I'm trying to work out a lot more and get buff because nobody wants a fat bald guy, this is of course the plan if nobody can help me
>>
Any treatments today would have lots of unwanted side effects. Accept and go rock with the bald skinhead looks like maybe Jason Statham or Bruce Willis.

If not, there's wig, and maybe hair transplant.
>>
Anyone know anything about the "revivogen" product or whatever? It's some product used to reduce hair loss
>>
The number one key to regrowing thin hair is to abstain from masturbation and limit ejaculations during sex for at least 2-3 months.

Your body expends tons of biotin and other nutrients that are needed for hair to stay healthy every time you ejaculate. If you don't cum for a few weeks, you'll notice a huge difference. By the 2-3 month point your hair should be almost completely back to normal.

Also take a bition supplement daily, saw palmetto daily, vitamin C, MSM, Iodine, turmeric, and fish oil.

Only shampoo when hair is greasy but condition daily. Massage scalp for 2-5 minutes with conditioner then slick your hair back and let it sit for another few minutes before rinsing.

Avoid vaping nicotine as well. The super concentrated form of nicotine basically stunts your hairs growth process.

So basically:

>Stop jacking off
>Take supplements, eat a lot of chicken and protein.
>No vaping
>Balance hair moisture.
>Wait.

Avoid rogaine and other minoxidil treatments, they are only for old people who are SOL. They are dangerous because if you stop using them, you lose the results.
>>
everyone else in this thread is wrong. use minoxidil (aka rogaine, but the generic stuff is just as good). you apply it topically and if you start early it is highly effective. downside is you have to apply twice a day.

trump uses finasteride, btw (a pill), and it hasn't seemed to fuck with his testosterone. I wouldn't fuck with that unless you're desperate though.
>>
>>18408243

Bruh minoxidil is designed for old men. Someone under age 30 should never need to use minoxidil.

Minixodil is shit anyway. Even fucking viviscal is more effective.
>>
>>18408233
>>18408243
Either live your whole life in a cage doing these mundane therapy everyday and spend thousands over time or just see how you look with a buzzcut,

I know bald doesn't sound good but a buzz might, get a hair tattoo to keep your current hairline

my last resort would be going to turkey and getting an fue transplant for 3k
>>
>>18408233

>mfw great grandpa was bald
>mfw grandpa went bald in early 20s
>mfw dad went bald in early 20s
>mfw I started balding in early 20s

>No genetics here, bro, you're simply jerking off too much!

I sometimes wonder what spawns people like you. By your own logic, you stopped having sex too, because the processes that cause balding are continuous?
>>
>>18408250
>Someone under age 30 should never need to use minoxidil

uh, no. minoxidil works no matter what age your male pattern baldness starts.

don't fill this kid up with false info. the earlier he starts the better chance he has of keeping a full head of hair.
>>
>>18408257

Let me guess, you went bald and you're trying to bring other down with you?

I'm 23 and my hair started thinning last year due to stress. Got dumped by 4 year gf, work stress, was jacking off almost daily.

I stopped jacking off, started meeting new girls, started taking supplements, and my hair is thicker and healthier than ever. I tried minoxidil...it made my hair fall out like crazy and made my head red. The shedding phase is pure hell, so imagine if minoxidil isn't the best solution for you and you're shedding hair for no reason?

That's why I say try the supplements and nofap. Nofap on it's own had made my hair grow super thick.
>>
>>18408271
Anon, I think you are mixing up stress related balding with the real typical male DHT fueled one.
>>
>>18408271
i'm not bald, and judging by my family it's not gonna happen either so get fucked

if everytime you ejaculate is bad for you like you said then you should never be having sex in the first place.

Even if the BS you're spouting was true like i'd give up sex for my hair you incel
>>
>>18408290

Nah sex is fine dummy. I said fapping.

>>18408281
Jacking off creates a huge hormonal imbalance and the increase in DHT is what causes baldness. When fucking a woman the effects of ejaculating are much different.

Fapping = bad.

Fucking a girl = good.

Your body knows if you ejaculated without a woman and it will punish you with baldness. Heed my words.
>>
>>18408320

>When fucking a woman the effects of ejaculating are much different.
>Your body knows if you ejaculated without a woman and it will punish you with baldness.

I seriously laughed out loud my man. You absolutely have peer reviewed articles about these claims, don't you?

Anon, I swear to god, you were balding because of stress, that happens, ask any dermatologist. You got better, started taking supplements, voila shit fixed itself.
>>
>>18408320
>Nah sex is fine dummy. I said fapping.
no you didn't read your original post loser
>>
>>18408346
Look up how masturbation affects DHT levels, there's been studies.

Also look up nofap experiences of people regrowing hair. It's just my experience, don't get so mad.
>>
>>18408394

>Look up how masturbation affects DHT levels, there's been studies.

I bet there were, you read them thoroughly too, I guess. Anon, if you'll find a normal article from a peer-reviewed journal, that says that your dick can tell what you're sticking it into, and in-turn different set of chemicals get released, I'll unironically wire you all my money. You can start looking, but you'll have serious problems finding any. Because there are none. I mean, my man, you do realize that if you said any of this to any professional of medicine, you would get laughed at, right?

>Also look up nofap experiences of people regrowing hair.

Indeed, and some of them started levitating and reading minds after not touching their pee-pee's for a whole year. I feel and I believe. What do those retards in medical fields know anyway, right? Common sense triumphs again. And please don't post the link to that one website (you know the one), that is run by a complete pariah in a professional sense.

But seriously, I'm being a dick. Insults aside, you are making a common mistake, but on a whole different level of delusion. An equivalent would be some unhealthy fucker jumping on a fad diet, that among junk shit cuts out perfectly good foods too. Unhealthy fucker feels better. The conclusion? Fad diet works! No matter that half the shit in it makes no sense. Seriously, you do you, but you simply weren't balding, not in the real sense of the word. Stress related hair shedding is common enough, in women too. That's what you had.
>>
I have hair loss from stress, how can I grow it back? All the vellus hairs are still there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.