[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had 3 Ether and only have .7 b/c of fam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170604_161618~2.jpg (440KB, 2209x1180px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_161618~2.jpg
440KB, 2209x1180px
Anon with the shittiest dad here. He took out a loan for $100K against the house without telling the family....in my mom's name.

Tired as fuck because for months no one listened to me about cryptocurrency. My shit dad had the nerve to look me in the eye several times and tell me he doesn't have money. Bills keep piling up and find out bill money was used in penny stocks like the loan was.

Left a high paying job hours from home because I only got hit up to borrow money from but considered the black sheep whenever I speak to BTFO with truth.

I take any earnings I can from freelancing to invest in crypto and see instant gains - for once I'm listening to myself and the brain God gave me instead of always sacrificing and never having enough.

My family hears about crypto a month or so after ignoring me and now I get nothing but talks and looks about money. Like it's my fault they're wasting money they don't have. Bros, they've fallen asleep 6 times leaving the stove on in the middle of the night. My life could have been so different had I left the stove stay on and left....maybe the voices would have stopped. Who will never know....

I'm too tired holding burdens people who can't listen. I'm saying this and asking for help because at 28 life should be decent. But I'm surrounded by people who want to pretend. They're going to tank the stocks hard with Trump in office & like Rockefeller said and NO ONE is listening so at this point. I want to leave without telling anyone. Not even my girlfriend, I've carried these people for too long and tried to find peace in dabbling in BDSM online only to get a feminist cunt cry wolf and get stuck with community service for her crying wolf.

I'm just done with people. I need advice because I don't have much after giving my all to this world, especially family just to have absolutely nothing. Pic related. I can't be a wagecuck much longer...
>>
>>18407707
Everyday they wake up, pretend to say good morning and park their ass behind a laptop or YT without trying to do something different than yesterday.

There's so much to sell to try and get funds to invest in something better but my family would rather get angry at a water bill they can't pay instead of turning off sprinklers. My dad is the one in the way of our family actually living and now that he hasn't been working in months, we're just on our own with this dead weight as the head of the household. I'm the oldest son, but don't want that title if no one is listening and only guilt tripping because they're poor.

.7 ETH when I had 3 and told them about it. Now I just want to drive away and never come back. I need advice. This has been my problem for 2 years on top of the 26 of hell from this shit family.
>>
>>18407707
Bump please. I can't mentally handle another deja vu like week. Please help me.
>>
>>18407707
>>18407707
Most people who are financially bankrupt are emotionally bankrupt - without the will to live and better themselves, they lack willpower and motivation, to well, do anything.
Mental fortitude, which is your bulwark against emotional bankruptcy, can be bolstered 'perspective' - first, life isn't so bad. If you were reduced to nothing, if society was reduced to nothing, could you survive as a subsistence farmer? if the answer is no, you play the hand you have been dealt in modern society - no big deal.
You are 28 and are still young and unmarried. Assuming these loans are not tied to you in some way, you have the ability to press a reset button. Drop all the deadweight and start again, if you want to - you already knew this was an answer, after all.
>>
>>18407707
So they are doing what they feel best with their money instead of your idea of cryptomemes and its pissing you off is what I gathered from this? I know it feels like BTC is going up forever but nobody really knows.

This same thing happened to me, my parents tried investing in a diamond mine in Canada and put in 40K and lost it all. I wish I could have stopped them, could have convinced them, I couldn't even convince them to sell when it went down 20%.

Once its done there really isn't much you can do. Let me say what happened to my family, they went bankrupt and basically went underground after that and paid no taxes for 8 years. That might be your future.

You need to do whatever you can to leave the house and become independent. Its easy to get pissed over lost gains and stay bitter and full of hate but the only way you can be happy is to live on your own.

I wish I did that but I decided to take care of them instead and live with them and work my little job and pay bills with it.

Might have to "break up" with them to be happy its sad to say. Just whatever you do don't "sneak out" you are like 28 WTF? Just like, gracefully use them until you get a higher pay job, go to college for nursing or something decent or trades so you can live on your own.

They made their choice now you need to make yours.

t. someone who was in your position and regrets never leaving
>>
>>18407774
This. Thanks anon. You're speaking to me from the future and I appreciate it. It's not easy having to be the first born son and getting trapped by family. I think it's time I save myself for once.
>>
>>18407781
Please listen to me about getting a solid in demand job if you DO go to college. One thing I never said is my answer for this was to become a librarian and that was the worst idea I have ever had and been a NEET for 2 years now. So please do something in demand and not what your literal dream is or else you will be in mid 30s saying why has God cursed me?

JUST DO SOMETHING YOU WILL 95% GET A JOB IN AND CAN SEE YOURSELF NOT WANTING TO SUICIDE AFTER DOING 10 YEARS

caps for emphasis

Definitely use this opportunity to grow and make your own fortune and you will eventually forget your parents stupid mistakes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.