[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Text ideas for a custom bracelet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 3207426759_1_2_ko49zqXQ.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3207426759_1_2_ko49zqXQ.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
Alright /adv/, my 1year relationship anniversary is coming up and I want to give my gf an engraved bracelet.
I can write on both sides but I'm quite sure of what to write.

So far I've came up with : six months already/ Love you

Surely I can do better, any idea?
>>
>>18407686
A line of a song/poem that makes you think of her. The date of your anniversary. Your names.

Also I hope that the bracelet is a lot less ugly than the one in your pic because holy shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-160128.png (535KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-160128.png
535KB, 1440x2560px
>>18407694
Idk dude I've seen them irl and they're p good. I like the fact that they're discrete

I only have 3 words top so the song is a no-no but I might do the date, thanks

Open to other suggestions though
>>
>>18407711
Really fucking ugly dude. Very childish.
>>
>>18407718
What's an exemple officiel tasteful jewelry to you? Hard mode : no ridiculously expensive shit
>>
>>18407723
If you like the shape of that one, look for something similar but with a metal chain instead of the blue cord thingy.
>>
>>18407728
Oh okay, opinion discarded, I don't like metal chains and I'm almost positive she doesnt like them either. Everyone is different I guess. But thanks for the input nonetheless, I non ironically appreciate it

I can chose the color of the cord too, I'll just ask the seller for something that goes well with her skin tone
>>
File: shopping.jpg (41KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
41KB, 608x608px
>>18407734
What about something like this? Something with a braided chain.
>>
>>18407742
The braided chain looks a little bit better. I like this one more.
>>
>>18407742
I don't know mane, it looks cheap. If I'm getting her something that isn't premium quality, at least I wouldnt want it look like I bought it at Claire's
>>
Bump
I'm sold on the bracelet, but I need words
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.