[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write an application for a job as a bank clerk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1459800447302.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1459800447302.gif
1MB, 300x223px
So I finished school with a very good degree and my teacher said that I can get almost every job with it. The thing is that I never wrote an application before. I know that it needs to be catchy, but I am so fucking uncreative. I looked up for tips, but they don't really help me to continue this. I'm sitting here since 4 hours and I'm so fucking clueless. Seems like everyone can write an application except me. I'm not stupid but this is just suffering and I hate it. I also don't have anyone who can help me since I live alone and I have no friends

How the fuck do you write an application?
>>
what do you have so far?
>>
>>18407678
Just mentioned my project yet
>>
>>18407756
you need to switch perspective and put yourself into the shoes of the person hiring. if you would have to choose between a lot of appliants, what would you look for? what would make you drop someone? what would grab your attention? what would make you consider inviting that person to a job interview?
>>
>>18407759
I get it, but I'm not them
>>
>>18407762
no, obviosuly you aren't. so you have to make assumptions. it's a 50/50 chance you hit the nail on the head or you don't. but it's worth a try.
you don't know what the people looking over your resume want. maybe it's someone who wants a very professional person. or they want someone to have fun with at the office.
look at it this way: do you want to get hired by someone who wants you differently than you are? probably not. so write it like it were you hiring someone. if that person likes it, chances are she or e has similar priorities and values to you, which is already a stellar start to finding a job you really love. there's no use in trying to inpress people that will never be impressed by you. you can only stay authentic and hope your resume lands on the right desk.
>>
Wtf? What country is this?

Usually in the us it's all digital applications and sending a cover letter and resume
>>
>>18407835
Sounds legit, thank you

>>18407853
I live in Austria
Yeah, but I prefer to bring everything personally to score a good first impression.
>>
hire someone to help you
>>
File: kim.jpg (30KB, 521x600px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
30KB, 521x600px
wat
>>
>>18407857
>do everything personally

Lol if it's a large company they will probably tell you to fill out an online application
>>
>>18407872
As I said, I never wrote an application before. ty anyway
>>
don't listen to the ameritards itt. they have no clue how applications work in other parts of the world.

t. eurofag
>>
>>18407901
Every tip/advice helps me to continue that crap, so fuck off.
>>
>>18407671
I think you have the wrong mindset. No matter how good your degree is, you'll never be able to get "any" job. It's always a numbers game. Don't pressure yourself too much on this particular job. Expect to write dozens of dozens of applications.
Keeping in mind that this is only one of many opportunities for you, everything will go much easier. Don't obsess too much over this one application, just start to write something up. And then re iterate. And then repeat until you have something you deem okay. And then send it and start your next application. Hang in
>>
>>18407970
Hm, yeah youre probably right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.