[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told drunken story and feel dumb. Am I overthinking this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2713.jpg (469KB, 663x960px)
IMG_2713.jpg
469KB, 663x960px
>Ex's friends hang out with me much more often than her now.

>Sleeping with one of them.

>Out drinking with them, and while telling an awful story of a time I slept with someone, everyone starts listening in.

>Mention how I was on a date with my ex, after we had broken up, when giving girl in story my number.

>Story concludes and I feel super self conscious.

>Still have a good time with everyone and get laid, but feel guilt for bragging about sex/talking about ex like that.

Am I just being a sensitive bitch? Everyone seemed okay with the story, I just don't want to be the guy who brags about his sex life or speaks poorly of his ex.

>Everyone found story funny and doesn't think I did anything wrong once I clarified ex and I had broken up a bunch of times and weren't officially together.
>>
>>18407504
people generally dont tell you they are judging you. in fact they will try to hide it as much as possible.
Jst try not to be an ass and you wont have a problem.
>>
>>18407517
I hear you. Part of me thinks I should mention this to my ex, since we hook up on occasion, but another part of me thinks I should just shut up and never mention it again.
>>
>>18407504
just chill out lmao
>>
wimminz love de fuckbois, right
>>
>>18407803
Yeah, but I'm trying to be a person who respects himself and other people. Think despite my drunken mistake I can salvage things?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.