[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive recently met this girl that I care a lot about. Around 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 563x261px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 563x261px
Ive recently met this girl that I care a lot about. Around 10 weeks ago we met up for coffee for the first time and talked for hours. Recently weve met up for lunch and a movie after (pretty much an unnoficial date) and went out for a few drinks and clubbing for a bit.

She told me how much she enjoys talking to me (I do too, which i confessed to) and seems to have a great time hanging around me.

Today we met for coffee again and hung out for a bit. We went out to a fairly quiet place and I suddenyl confessed that I really like her. She confessed too and we kinda sat around talking for around an hour. I think we both felt the tension and she kinda looked like she was expecting something extra but I couldnt bring myself to engage.

Just as we left though I asked her out on a date to which she agreed to, and as I walked her back to hers I kinda tried leaning in for a kiss but took a bit too long. We stumbled around with an awkward half hug and kinda shrugged it off. She was self aware enough to joke about it in a sarcastic manner and admitted that she was bad at this kind of thing. Were pretty vocal and often go meta in conversations (joke about how both of us will ruminate about awkward things we do etc)

Ive never been this stressed about something. I want to get to know her better and I really enjoy talking to her but all I can think of when im with her is kissing her.
>>
>>18407031

Hey i have had my fair share of relations and recently got ditched out of one. The best advice i can give you is this: next time you feel the start of an akward quiet moment just lean for forward and kiss her. She will either answer with a kiss or turn away. In both cases you will be rid of the tension building up since you know where you stand then. Just go for it. You have nothing to lose. Do not make the same misstake i made: letting her go and now still brood about how things coukd have been if i had answered her kiss. It still fucks me up to this day and that was 5 years ago now.
>>
>>18407068

Thanks for those words man, im thinking the date will be when I try for it. My nerves actually become unbelievable in the moment but im just gonna have to brave it
>>
>>18407031
well if you're both bad at talking about it, just do it.

a few drinks (not too many mind) might help too.

have fun!
>>
>>18407105
Just go for it. There is nothing to lose. You either end up without her which is what you are currently in. Or you 2 becomr lovers which is a gain. You can only win or end in a draw man. When you feel you should do it, do it just don't force yourself on her or get toyed with. She either is on the same wavelength as you or she is not. I mean after a few talks and dates it should be obvious where you want to take this so either lift off or throw it overboard. Either way man it will be relieving to know where you stand. Best of luck!
>>
>>18407031
That's cool anon. Good for u
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.