[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an immature concern of mine, and an insecurity I honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Day.png (685KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Day.png
685KB, 3840x2160px
It's an immature concern of mine, and an insecurity I honestly believe I should've grown out of by now, but how do I get over having a small penis? I feel my fears of being unable to satisfy a woman have been exacerbated by popular media -- portraying men with big dicks to be better in bed and far better romantic partners -- and now I can't put this fear to rest.

I've met a girl, and I love her, and we've talked about marriage now; but one thing I can never bring myself to say or discuss is my length. I'm scared that we won't have a successful, or happy sex life and that it'll drive her to cheat on me, despite her claims and promises that she never would. I want to give her the absolute best, but I'm worried our sex life won't be the absolute best.
>>
Female here My boyfriend has a small dick and I want to leave him but I can't. I just avoid sex now. I feel trapped.
I think in order to be with a small guy you need to be asexual, there aren't really many girls who like small ones
If she doesn't like sex in general then I suppose it's ok. If she does like penis in vagina kind of sex it will create issues later on. I thought it wouldn't but it does.
>>
>>18406975
>we talked about marriage
>we never got sexually intimate
????

Also how small, OP? Is it a legit micropenis?
>>
>>18406986

yeah this

if you aren't micropenis you're fine lol
>>
>>18406986
>>18406997
I'm about 5in (give or take), but it's shit like this
>>18406985 that scares me.
>>
>>18407009
Now, depending on what you believe you are around average. Based on research that is done on professionally measured dicks using a standard method. The only real variable was the level of arousal so a few tenths of an inch might have been lost, but I doubt we are talking a massive difference. 5.2 inches was the average btw. That was over 17 studies and over 5k males.

The issue is I've always heard the 6 -6.5 inch average thing and never heard anyone claim to be less than 6 inches. If the common figured was 5.5 -6 inches I'm sure more people would claim to be 5.5 inches.

Either way, 5 inches isn't micro penis levels and she will actually feel it. Just get good at oral if nothing else.
>>
>>18407029
>If the common figured was 5.5 -6 inches I'm sure more people would claim to be 5.5 inches
Nah the problem is anyone with a larger penis is gonna brag about it whilst anyone average or below is obviously not going to.

Alternatively, people add an extra half/full inch to make them look better. 6" sounds much more impressive than 5.5".

Finally, guys can be...liberal with how they measure their weiner. I doubt most guys measure from the belly side.
>>
Not OP but I'm around 5.6" length and close to 6" girth, I know the latter is above average but is that kind of length good enough to actually have the girl orgasm from penetration?
>>
Coming from an owner of a 4.5" dick, you'll be fine. 5" is the average and that's perfectly fine. Most girls have average vaginas so you'll be the perfect fit.
>>
How long have you been together and why haven't you had sex?
>>
Realize that as long as you're not an extreme outlier, the pissing contest over who has the biggest dick has -extremely- little to do with female pleasure.

Let's put it like this. Do you prefer an outie or innie pussy? Probably innie.
If the outie smells great, gets wet at the drop of a hat and makes a snug fit - yet the innie has a less pleasant natural smell/taste and is looser, does not get as wet, is the innie still the preferable option?

What makes a big dick isn't just length and girth (not to mention of those two, girth is still the most important to physical pleasure). It's also aesthetics, grooming, smell and the taste of his sperm, whether he can easily go for multiple rounds in a row, whether he gets hard easily and keeps it (eg not instantly getting soft when it's not getting direct attention), whether he has a good middle road between coming so quickly you barely got any and taking so long your vagina grows sore...

On top of that, it's always a physical fit. Vaginas aren't black holes that can absorb anything. They get deeper when aroused but maximum capacity is maximum capacity and that's individual. If you had a 7" dick there would be plenty of girls you could not go balls deep in, or had to prep a lot for penetration.

Have to get afk for dinner, will return to thread in case of questions or whatever.
>>
As people are saying, 5" is really fine. It's on the lower side of average, not "wow, what a small penis." Yeah, some girls do have a definite preference for larger dicks (and a larger proportion think they do but have actually only ever been with average dudes like yourself, because girls suck at estimating dick size and most guys lie) but the truth is, for most women, dick size is just not that important. Loads of women can't cum from penetration no matter how big the guy's penis is. Just get good at going down on her and all that good stuff, which honestly you'd probably have to do even if you were 8".

I saw it put very well on here once: "Women like to be fucked. They also like to cum. These two things don't necessarily have to happen at the same time."
>>
>>18407866
What would be the belly side?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.