[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discovering something awful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 274.gif (1MB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
274.gif
1MB, 584x329px
I just graduated highschool and things are fairly hectic. Im very unsure of how my life will proceed ( looking towards college). Our of all of my normal and common problems arose a very odd one. I'm not sure how to handle it. I don't even want to admit it's a problem of mine....I feel like a freak...maybe I could convince myself it's ok?
>pic related
>>
do you want me to ask what this odd problem is
>>
>>18406990
If the pic is related then I guess op is a pedo.
>>
>>18406992
oh I see

I guess all you can do OP is not do anything if you catch my drift. And its fine to have these feelings as long as they remain in your head. Just don't go downloading anything funny either because that's a good way to get in trouble with the law
>>
Suppress that urge OP. If this is your worst problem but you've made it this far, no reason to fuck it up now. If you're also attracted to other female body types, I suggest jerking off to those as fast as possible when ever your feelin in the mood. Those other urges will fade once your list has been sated.

Aside from that, find out if you wanna work first to save up money for less college debt, go straight to college, or do both college and work at the same time. That last option will REALLY keep you occupied and too busy to do anything stupid... Hopefully.
>>
Become a teacher. Live life to the fullest. Regtet nothing. Getting fucked in the ass for a couple years is a small price to pay for living how ypu were meant to.
>>
>>18407015
Is this really what im meant to do? Yes Ifeel a certain way but at the same time it brings Soo much guilt ...are you sure ?
>>
>>18407036
DO NOT DO THAT OP
>>
is this thread even real
>>18407015
>>18407036
I know you're kidding but some real advice for OP is that he should avoid jobs/ places with children so that he doesn't have to deal with the mental stress of resisting his temptations
>>
I'm homosexual and I live in celibacy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.