[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend's have a small dick and bad teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0320.jpg (313KB, 1500x1096px)
IMG_0320.jpg
313KB, 1500x1096px
I feel disgusted by my bf because his dick is really small ( short and thin) also he had bad teeth hygiene he fixed that a bit but still looks bad (at least doesn't smell that bad anymore)
So now i have a very high libido and have tried to have sex with him but afterwards I always feel like shit so now I avoid it. What should I do?
>>
Coach him on technique or something? I don't know what else you can do, his penis won't get any bigger
>>
Teach him some better positions. Tell him to brush his teetb, then eat some beef. Fingers aren't just for turning pages. Add some toys unless he's a sensitive cuck as well.
>>
>>18406946
are you fat?
>>
>>18406996
No I am actuallt very thin (I exercised to gain a bit of weight) most people even make fun of how thin i am
>>
>>18406993
I hate the feeling of being fingered. I like thick cocks. His is thin and it feels like a small finger poking (in some positions, in others nothing)
>>
Why are you with him if you aren't attracted to him
>>
>>18407021
Companionship mostly. It's difficult to find a partner
>>
>>18407023
You shouldn't have been born ugly then :))
>>
>>18407037
I am not a super model but definitely not ugly either. I just have no social status or skills to find a partner
>>
>>18407045
oook lmao
>>
>>18407045
>I am not a super model
well nobody is saying you are. That's not really necessary.
>>
>>18406946

Look, if you truly really love this guy, then do your best to make it work out in the bedroom. Toys, better technique, etc. But frankly you seem quite lukewarm towards him. So why waste your time? Ditch him. I don't know why people are so afraid of being alone. If you are at least moderately attractive you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a new boyfriend. Males are supposed to take the initiative any ways so it can't be too hard
>>
>>18407023
It's EASY FOR YOU, YOU STUPID WHORE JUST OPEN YOUR LEGS AND YOU ARE SWARMED WITH ATTENTION
WE ALL KNOW YOU AR GONNA KEK HIM FOR CHAD THEN WHEN HE FINDS OUT FILE A FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION TO SILENCE HIM.

you whores are all the same
>>
>>18407090
epic meme
>>
>>18407084
I have nobody in my life only him. If I was single with friends or family it would be fine
>>
>>18407023
That's just shitty OP, don't be shitty. Cut him loose so he can find a girl that likes small cocks and so you can get a mega dong
>>
>>18407091
Shut up white knight
>>
>>18407023
Break up with him if you think you can do better

If you can't find any one, remember that you're always welcomed here OP

See ya later.
>>
>>18406946
Deny him sex, put him into chastity and have him under your control. Make him take care of his teeth and make him a cuckold.
He will probably be broken enough to accept all that.
>>
>>18407093
Being alone is far better than being with a guy who repulses you, I know from a similar experience. You can always meet someone new, just get some hobbies. Even if you don't meet people you will be occupied and entertained.
>>
Hi OP. I've got quite a large penis, well above average in length (8.25") and girth (6") though it isn't freakishly massive and it is proportionally quite thin compared to the length. It doesn't help that I'm 6'2" and again, proportionally it doesn't look freakishly massive on my body as a result.

Anyway. Two sex partners couldn't actually fit it in without significant effort and sex wasn't very fun. Four were not very memorable, mostly drunk, we banged and made all the right noises, only two of them came back for more. My previous long term partner did not enjoy it because she was very petite (5'2"). My current partner is 6' has an absolutely massive vagina and as a result I feel like I'm trying to get the job done with something small to average. When I say a massive vagina I mean she once squatted down and managed to get my foot up there.

Anyway. I found that L-arginine based gels and lubricants usually containing something like menthol as well as some other ingredients work really well for her. They are generally marketed as g-spot gels or similar and the arginine causes blood vessels to dilate. Body builders take arginine to make all their veins pop out and look pumped up and the gel applied internally pretty much does the same to the vagina. The whole thing becomes a swollen, pumped up mess, the g-spot especially feels like it would if I was stroking it and edging her with 20 minutes of oral and in most positions I'm able to fuck multiple orgasms out of her without any clitoral stimulation.

Also if you are really thin you will lack the cushioning that chunkier women have within the vagina. Chunky women tend to feel tighter because they've got more internal body fat and tissue pressing on the vaginal canal.

Anyway. If you really like the guy, find some way to make sex work. If you really don't like the guy, or you are such a social outcast that you would have no life at all without him, then find some way to make the sex work/better in the meantime.
>>
you're not that women from that other thread are you? Lives in a small town and is depressed?

If that's the case then do your best to improve the bedroom situation (following other anon's tips) and work towards improving your general life situation.
>>
Break up with him, loveless relationships only make the both of you miserable, especially if you're not even attracted to him physically.
>>
>>18406946
Fornication is a sin, you shouldn't know what your boyfriend looks like naked
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.