[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I attract betas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

So far my past boyfriends have been rather on the submissive side which does not contrast well since I'm shy/submissive.
Everyone's different, but it seems like no one ever fully takes initiative.
When I say I want dominate, I do not mean overly cocky or a slave master.
How do I get qt masculine bf like pic related?
>>
>>18406627

careful what you wish for....but I'm sure you've heard that before
>>
>>18406672
Not sure what you mean by that
>>
>>18406627
What do you want just to have some rough sex?
Like ass up while he pushes your face down?
>>
Just walk up to a guy that looks good and ask him out. As long as you aren't an actual troll of a woman, you will get him. You cannot fathom how easy it is to get a Boyfriend as a woman.
>>
>>18406861
>As long as you aren't an actual troll of a woman
I'd be genuinely surprised if OP isn't
>>
Well nobody want to be a fucktoy and go out of their way for you.
>>
>>18406861
She wants a more dominant partner, her asking men out won't do much for her. OP, you'll just have to make yourself as attractive as possible, put yourself in as many social situations as possible, and hope to be asked out if you want to be the passive one in the affair.
>>
I like to think you can't generalise. I've got shaggy hair, thick glasses, a beard, ride a bike to work, most of my hobbies and interests are niche and obsessive and I've an arts degree yet I'm a pretty manly guy where it counts. That said I'm thinking about my friendship group and I might actually be an outlier. If I think about some of the guys I work with then yes, they might fit the bill, but again they aren't necessarily dominant characters, they might occasionally come across as such because they are a little more direct action than losing it in intellectual discourse, but again I wouldn't like to generalise.

What I'm trying to say is that basing it on appearance you'll probably find it a crap shoot trying to find an assertive guy who isn't a complete bastard as well. I'm all for dominant guys and guys who get shit done, but for the right reasons, not because they are actually insecure, scared and trying to fake it. It is most likely something about your personality and the guys you develop connections with.

Like my girlfriend hates weak men, but she is afraid of living up to the expectations of a genuinely strong man and also slightly hates herself so she used to try and pick what she viewed as easy targets in order to feel conflicted, but superior and safe.

Can I also say from experience submissive people using submissive to mask being lazy and shitty is pretty lame. Wanting a guy to do everything for you including your thinking is not a kink or sexy.
>>
>>18406933
I appreciate the insight and it does make sense. I'm not basing it entirely on apoearance or job.
That's the problem. They use their submissive attitude and it's like being too lazy to care about me. Its either they were too clingy or weren't sentimental enoughm. I think someone more sure of themselves would value their SO. I'm tired of being lied to or not being the first choice.
Then I feel like there is the fake manly guys where they are intrusive in some way, and it's for selfish reasons.
I'll admit I'm naturally passive so pursuing me first and having some bond is important to me.
It just seems like no one fits a healthy medium. Either too impulsive or too insecure.
>>
>>18406627
Want a man - Go to a Rodeo or country bar guarantee there will only be 5% beta's there.
>>
>Thinking alpha/beta is a real thing

Does this planet have schools anymore?
>>
>>18407733
We have but not everyone is eligible.
>>
File: shaq and gf.jpg (252KB, 462x670px) Image search: [Google]
shaq and gf.jpg
252KB, 462x670px
>>18407733
The human race has much, much higher developed dominance hierarchies than say, chimpanzees.

We have alphas, the Donald Trumps, the Chris Helmsworths, the Chris Browns of the world who do whatever and always come out on top. We have betas like the movie directors or corporate CEOs who are unattractive but have enough power/charisma to attract many women. Then you have things like gamma/delta males, the employees and lower officers of such alpha people who can generally only attract someone lower on the hierarchy than themselves. Then you have the zeta and omega males, the type of people who are either 300 lbs fat neckbeards, or homeless alcoholics who will likely just never see vagina.

Essentially, we have alpha, beta and so much more. Because we're the most intelligent predator on this planet, we developed a much more abstract and complicated hierarchy of dominance in our species. Also to a certain extent, there's such a thing as alpha/beta females in the human race. It's all about women trying to date up as much as possible and men finding the best woman lower on the hierarchy than themselves that they can pull.

If you ever wonder why we sent men to the moon, it's because women are extremely sexually selective. Thank your mother.
>>
>>18407836
>the Donald Trumps
Almost every American I've met call him stupid
(well off and well educated people who travel further than the edge of their home town)

But having an aspiration is good I suppose.
>>
>>18407856
*every
scratch almost, I can't remember anyone who says otherwise
>>
>>18407856
>>18407860
Yes and he's also President of the United States which means he could kill every single one of those people, and almost definitely get away with it. He could influence which jobs those people get, or whether they get deployed into war, what their tax return looks like, etc. The reason those people hate him is because their person didn't win, that's all. Democracy is the greatest (and worst) popularity contest every created.

Like him or not, he's literally the #1 alpha male on planet earth. The conflict between Obama and Trump was literally the textbook extrapolation of one alpha male intruding on another alpha's territory (as is what happens in nature), and eventually overtaking him.

And he's only attained this position after a life spent blowing millions/billions of dollars on philandering, making his own tv shows, fucking countless models and actresses, having 5 kids and eventually simply getting bored of being rich alone, desiring power and control in his old age.

I don't really want to live this man's life nor do I agree with any of his politics. I just recognize him as a symbol of everything our species truly is at its core.
>>
>>18407777
Checked
>>18407836
I think you're in risky territory with this hypothesis. Reductionism to biology has repeatedly failed us historically in explaining behavior - e.g. Phrenology, eugenics, evolutionary psychology being regarded as unfalsifiable in mainstream research - but more so it just seems like circular reasoning and a just world fallacy. Sounds like attractive and successful people are alphas because they are attractive and successful. If an attractive, aggressive person ISN'T successful, they won't get labeled alpha in this model. It's not predictive. It's doesn't mean anything. It's just an arbitrary labeling. And I think it's a model that's harmful to a growth mindset: it implies that you have a fixed caste. "You are a beta because you aren't fit/suave/rich/fucking a model, and you will never be those because your beta personality prevents you from achieving those things."
>>
>>18406627
Get yourself a decent negro.
>>
>construction worker/electrician
>masculine
>>
>>18409298
Came here to post this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.