[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of her shit and rant about how shitty my relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Cool dude.png (425KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Cool dude.png
425KB, 630x630px
>Break up with gf of 4 years because she wants kids but decide to stay friends since we still get along fine.
>Shit sucks but I decide to let her live with me until she gets her shit together because she has no job or car.
>Barely a week later we are at a party together and she kisses her childhood friend on the cheek.
>She confessed she wanted to fuck him too.
>I only find out because she posted here about how she lost her friend because she regrets what she did and cut contact with him.
>Days later I find out she hangs out with him for hours while I'm at work.
>Confront her about it and she says she is not giving up her best friend.
>I don't believe that they're just being friends.
>Instead of kicking her out I take the petty route and make arguments out of nothing and bring up past arguments we had.
>Eventually I do kick her out.
>She now lives in an echo chamber with people that now hate me and I know she sees her "childhood friend" all the time there.
>Doesn't have room to move all her stuff there so it's still with me.

It stings to see her things in my house and I want to get rid of it without legal trouble. What do?
>>
Bumpage
>>
You've broken up, right? So what's the problem? Ask your ex if it would be okay to have the stuff moved into boxes if you really can't bare looking at it. Or just live with it until she has a place to put the stuff
>>
Put the stuff in boxes. Give her 1-2 months to get her shit together and find a place to store it.

You dated for 4 years, you don't want to be a bitter asshole about it.

I'm dealing with the same thing. I'm just happy we're not living together while being broken up. My ex is also sleeping around with half the town. It bothers the fuck out of me, but at least I know I'm the one with the stable living situation, good job, and mental stamina to not need constant attention from random dudes.

Be the better person OP. When you look back you will be glad you weren't immature and unnecessarily hostile to someone you once loved.
>>
I will just try to put the things in boxes but I feel it's a bit too late on avoiding being the bittet one.
>>
>>18406578
bish you brought it this far without fucking it up, just survive and think about cold revenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZe3ZEQ5K4
>>
File: 1491273912765.jpg (91KB, 499x647px) Image search: [Google]
1491273912765.jpg
91KB, 499x647px
5/0/5/1
1/1/0/e
6/1/6/e
>>
>>18406744
What?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.