[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with toxic friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495815087278.jpg (255KB, 1000x989px) Image search: [Google]
1495815087278.jpg
255KB, 1000x989px
Please help me

Kind of recently my friend group formed a hierarchy of sorts; I believe they have started a conspiracy against me. They've started to get together without me and have even escalated to fake inviting me like calling me and harassing me. They've made secret group chats and discord groups where they discuss how to exclude me further. How do I free myself from this? I believe they are being controlled by a ringleader, someone who has a grudge against me, personally. Please give me advice on what to do, its literally driving me insane.
>>
>>18406568
Is that you Jan? LMAO
We're going to go to six flags and guess who's not coming, YOU AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18406571
its not this explicit, usually its more passive agressive and insidious than this. when i ask why i wasnt invited they say things like "it was last minute" or "we just happened to meet there" and other bullshit with their shit eating jew grins. talk me out of assassinating them
>>
I can link you a guy to get the job done...
>>
Please see professional mental health help. That is an early sign of schizophrenia and typically referred to as gangstalking. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you seek help.
>>
>>18406568
fiuc yoiu fuck fuckjighng bitch! youa rtent a schizo these people know NOYIHGIN. .. . yourt friends. tjhey want you to suffer. thats their goal. kil them before they kill yoiu! they want you to go crazy they want you to go psycho
>>
>>18406575
i dont want to kill them unless its necessary, i feel like i should though, i keep hearing these voices giving me ideas of how to take my revenge
>>
>>18406568
Nigga you crazy senpai kek
>>
>>18406592
No balls you don't do it
>>
File: 1497123946892.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497123946892.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>
Chances are if it's already gone this far that it's only going to get worse. Best thing to do would've been to prevent it as soon as the slightest hint of this exclusion was popping up.

If you have any other friends outside of this scummy group, then I suggest slowly building your friendship up with those guys.

But if none of that floats your boat, find the ring leader and make it look like an accident. Slipping and falling in a bathroom is a damn near death sentence. And people in prison aren't THAT bad to hang out with. They'll even help you get fit.
>>
maybe they just don't want to hang out with you anymore because you're acting like a crazy fuck but are afraid of confrontation
>>
>>18406568
Take the hint and leave the group dude. Fuck them.
>>
who wants friends like that?

find new ones.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.