[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so detached from people. I was at a wedding today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497019986400.png (213KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497019986400.png
213KB, 456x320px
I feel so detached from people. I was at a wedding today and just felt so weird. It's so ironic because I look decent/good and girls glanced at me, but I danced with a few and felt they can sense my autism and awkwardness. How do I overcome that? How do I become a normie? I'm fucking 23 and I'm losing hope. I'm drunk. Please don't fucking overlook this thread.
>>
>>18406186
>feel so detached
Please elaborate anon, what kind of detached are we talking about ?
>>
>>18406186
I know the feeling. Xanax is a life saver for social occasions, eat half a bar and you will be able to talk to people without any of those nagging anxieties.
Or get therapy.
Drugs are cheap, therapy isn't.
don't get addicted anon
>>
Save yourself OP. I'm 25. Its too late for me
>the most quiet at family settings like Thanksgiving
>dont engage people in public, just 'please...thanks...excuse me'
>friends have described me as 'the kind of guy you forget was there'
>never get invited at work to hang out and find out by their convos
>>
>>18406296
>the kind of guy you forget was there

I'm basically a ghost. I'm a fucking giant, but people still don't realize I'm there because I never talk and I move silently.
>>
>>18406186
you must kill the anxiety. how? i don't know but you gotta. dont let your blessed life slip away dont lose hope
>>
File: 403244.jpg (56KB, 668x557px) Image search: [Google]
403244.jpg
56KB, 668x557px
>>18406186
I felt detached from reality after I realized I wasted all of my fucking money on DGB, anon.
>>
>>18406283
I don't really want to take drugs. I used to do lots recreationally, like GBL or stimulants with alcohol (they'd surely stimulate me to talk to people.)
I have a therapist/psychologist but we don't really talk about my social life, mostly just about life in general.
>>18406296
>>18406711
It's not even about that, I'm mostly just afraid that I'm unlikeable or weird. I had this feeling throughout the entire evening yesterday and probably reeked of desperation. Though I'm also scared people wouldn't invite me to things.
>>18406269
I saw all the normal people with their gfs, doing things normally and I had a feeling that I'll never be a normie. Felt left out and out of place.

Yeah I need to break my anxiety. I did push myself to dance with the prettiest girls but should have done it more times and I don't really know how to dance or interact with people for that matter. Not sure how to learn that.
>>
anon, i dont know how to fix your problem long term, but i have an idea that if you get addicted to it might just be what your looking for, ill put it in greentext for easy comprehension

>acquire beer (not hard liquor)
>drink said beer
>blast some club music
>exercise the fuck out of everything
>do lots of push ups, squats, etc
>get pissed off
>drink more beer
rinse and repeat until your ripped
as for the socializing part, well id say the best possible outcome is that girls come to you but i dont think id be satisfied with that, so read more books while your at it (redpilled books preferably, this translates into ironpill btw)
>>
>>18409063
I have an ok body tbqh but I feel that I need to work on my personality or behaviour
I want to blend in with the normies as I feel weird and I'm afraid I'm unlikeable. Some of it is probably in my head.
As I said lots of girls looked at me with interest but they also seemed to be put off a bit by my awkardness.
Also I met a 18 yo guy with his hot gf and it brutally reminded me that I've never ever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.