[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think i'm boring, what do i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: killme.jpg (52KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
52KB, 600x812px
My girlfriend does most of the talking and shes getting bored. Says she doesn't want to "entertain me" all the time.

We had a 40 minute drive to the zoo today and she told me to do the talking, I went blank and couldn't come up with anything. Tried a childhood story, tried talking about some music but she didn't seem interested in any of it.

She seems incredible at talking about anything and making it seem interesting and exciting. I've always been a really mellow person and I can hold a conversation but when I'm put on the spot and told just to talk I go blank, I can't think of anything.

I think i'm a boring person, what can I do? Seems like this relationship is going to fall apart and I feel powerless to save it.
>>
Best thing to do my friend it talk to her about it. Tell her your issues and be super nice to her. Im sure over time it will pass. Talk a little and then ask her some questions and pass the conversation back to her. Jedi mind trick stuff.
>>
Sounds like your best bet is to break up with her, go experience life on your own and have some stories for the next one.
>>
>>18406390
I did, she basically told me to figure it out myself
>>18406406
leaning more towards this, I've been really good to this girl and i'm tired of being disrespected. I need to learn how to be happy on my own.

i still have a lot of love for her though so i'm not sure what to do.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.