[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A stranger entered in my room.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (244KB, 1500x1000px)
image.jpg
244KB, 1500x1000px
Wtf. I'm a women and a male friend of my room mate literally came into my bedroom while I was sleeping and then he closed the door. Wtf

Why ?
>>
What? He closed the door while he was still inside? Or he just leaned in to close your door while you were sleeping? If the former, then what happened after and how did you know if you were sleeping?
>>
>>18406151
It just happened. no he opened the door then after a moment he closed the door. But he didn't stay in (God bless) wtf . ?
>>
>>18406164
Just now? What, is it like your room mate and the guy are over? Go out and ask him "Why did you come into my room while I was sleeping?" in front of your friend. See if your room mate can corroborate what he says or if she finds it weird.
>>
>>18406143
He might've thought it was the bathroom or something. Or he went to ask to borrow your ______ and saw you were asleep.
>>
>>18406213
This. Sounds like a mistake that you're making a big deal out of.
>>
>>18406143
maybe he wanted to talk to you about something and saw you were sleeping, so he left

or he was stealing something (or borrowing)

ask him why, tell him not to do that and to knock first
>>
>>18406213
this; i wouldnt even ask about it it's not a big deal
>>
>>18406143
they wanted to see if no one was home ive done it before, enough of this women priviledge
>>
Sometimes when Im lonely I go into my roommate's room and check on them. We're good friends though
>>
>>18406245
this. obviously her shit implies he was dangerous but she doesn't gives specifics. "I'm telling you! this is what happened so acknowledge my emotions!"
>>
>>18406143
Who doesn't knock on a closed door?

Also start locking your door.
>>
he was looking for action - but when he saw the moonbeast within he btfo asap
>>
Most likely thought it was a bathroom or something. Do they drink? Smoke anything?

It doesn't sound like anything sinister was the motivation.
>>
>>18406143
sounds like you overreacted OP

This >>18406354
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.