[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally knocked out my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1493847701774.png (226KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1493847701774.png
226KB, 808x805px
As the title says. What do?

Backstory:
I was playing some vidya with the bros and trash talking and talking /pol/ tier shit and calling snowflakes degenerates blah blah, sand despite her bad English she nudged me because she understood my shit talking and looking visibly upset. She got me killed so I called her a dumb bitch and told her to grab me a drink since I was thirsty plus I was in a comp game so I couldn't move.

Grabbing myself a hot dumb gook with broken English was definitely a great decision because she's submissive as fuck despite all.

But anyway she came back with the drink and next thing I know she shrieked and poured it on my head and my keyboard, assumed she did it out of anger and out of reflex I sent my fist with full force at her face and now she's fucking bleeding and out cold, it was actually a cable that came loose near the doorway but I didn't think to ask and now this bitch is not moving at all. I'm fucked what do I do?
>>
>>18405820
To add I've had anger outbursts for several years now but I fucked up real bad this time and it's not the first time I hurt her but this definetly is the worst.

update: she's moving her hands but still out. I can't stop her damn nosebleeding fuck I'm not going to jail
>>
Are you posting this real time? Wake her the fuck up and see if she's ok.
>>
>>18405820
Kek I hope you get what you deserve /pol/tard
>>
>>18405825
You're not going to jail you asshole. It's an accident. You didn't beat her up on purpose. Get cold water, clean her up and make sure nothing is broken.
Show some compassion and don't be a dick
>>
Gotta be a troll, and if not, maybe she'll poison you soon, hell, the least she could do is contact your mother and tell her what a piece of shit she raised after she leaves your pathetic ass.
>>
>>18405820
Wake her up, being unconcious and having a concussion could leave permanent damage.
>>
>>18405820
lmao good luck taking care of your brain damaged future wife
>>
>>18405820
I hope this is a troll post. If not, wake up the girl, and then proceed to go kill yourself.
>>
XD
>>
>>18405827
if the first thing you do after knocking out your gf is post it to 4chan....
please, strongly consider suicide
>>
>>18405820
you're fucked in the head and deserve really bad things to happen to you

I hope your gf is alright and leaves your shitty ass
>>
First of all make sure she's dead. Then, proceed to hang self.
Not because you are shit, just because.
>>
I'm assuming this is bait, but in case it isn't set her free so she doesnt have to deal with your abusive ass anymore. Why is your automatic reaction to punch her straight in the face? You've got issues you need to work through.
>>
bait
>>
this is shit tier bait 1/8
>>
Why didn't you rape her when she was unconscious?
>>
>>18405820
OP report back
>>
>>18405820
I hope you go to jail, or at least she files a lawsuit on your ass. Holy shot you are a horrible person.

Please be bait.
>>
>>18405820
LMAO
people keep saying this is bait
but I have met guys like OP
>>
>>18405820
There's only one way to solve this OP--suicide. You have to take responsibility for your actions immediately.
>>
File: EverySingleTime.jpg (30KB, 959x424px) Image search: [Google]
EverySingleTime.jpg
30KB, 959x424px
>>18405820
>/pol/
>gook girlfriend

Gas yourself already.
>>
>>18405820
OK guys so update I carried her to the bedroom after cleaning her up and went to sleep last night. She was snoozing and woke up not too long ago, I told her not to tell anyone but she's got a huge bruise.

should I tell her to cover it up with makeup or just force her to stay home till it heals. Tried to get her to play some vidya but she seemed scared for some reason, still she sucked me off when I ordered her to.
>>
>scared

Wonder why; maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're bragging about this for some reason.
>>
>>18407575
So much bait, no one that has time for 4chan has a girlfriend
>>
>>18407575
Geez, this sure sounds like a healthy relationship. Good going, OP
>>
If it's not a troll thread, I'm positive OP was playing Overwatch
>>
>>18405820
This is /pol/ in a relationship.
>>
File: David-Jones-and-Clair-Khaw.jpg (265KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
David-Jones-and-Clair-Khaw.jpg
265KB, 1600x1200px
>>18407312
A lot more white supremacists have Asian gfs than you might think.

They're too beta, surprise right?, to get a white gf so something something feminism and they justify having an Asian gf because they're submissive, ''traditional'' and ''honorary''.

Even Richard Spencer had Asian gfs in the past.

The Asian girls date em for the visa, money or to have a cute lil half caste elliot rodger baby.

It's so pathetic.
>>
>>18405820
Imagine being in a relationship with someone you don't respect
>>
Op is b8 troll

But for real I see guys like in the Op description on a daily basis and they're weak minded biggots. I've ducked most guys like that because their girls were tired of their shit.

It's guys like Op that make guys like me live the harem life. I didn't choose it. It chose me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.