[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to expect from this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1473295529534.jpg (51KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473295529534.jpg
51KB, 720x1080px
Short version:
>We talked
>We chilled at her place
>We went to a movie together
>asked her if she wanted to hang this weekend
>"I'm quite busy tomorrow but another time sure! Just don't wanna give you the wrong idea since that happens quite quickly with the other gender. Would be purely a friendship"
>What can i expect?

More info:
Keep in mind that all of this happened in less than 5 days. Is she just panicking because all of this is happening quickly or is she actually serious? Even if she is, how big is the chance that this could develop in more than a friendship? Not that i would be heart broken, just being around her makes me happy.
>>
>>18405797
Yeah ask her to meet you somewhere downtown to hang. Don't show up.
>>
>>18405810
Why would i do that? That's just a dick move.
>>
>>18405797
I wouldn't count on this being any more than s friendship. You never know. You'll just have to see how it goes.
>>
>>18405811
It was meant to be. If she wrote what was quoted, she clearly doesn't even see much of a friendship. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.
>>
>>18405826
I know it's at least half true though. She studies and we work at the same company. She has a late shift tomorrow.
>>
>>18405797
OP here, If she truly didn't want to be more than friends then why the fuck would she invite me in?
Why would she tell me it's okay if i stay till 6 am?
Why would she ask me if i wanted to go to the movies with her?
What the fuck?
>>
Sleep on it my nigga. Good night.
>>
>>18405797
I'd make a physical move, if she doesn't reciprocate, than she's not interested.
>>
File: 1482084273420.png (185KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482084273420.png
185KB, 456x480px
>>18405998
Good point, But i have decided that a direct confrontation is my best choice. I simply just straight up ask her how she really feels when is finally get to see her again.
>>
>>18406023
I would recommend against, women respond much more strongly to physical stimulus than verbal. Not saying to rape her, try and hold her hand or put your hand in her shoulder or something, then take it from there.

I don't think I've ever talked a girl into liking me. Women want to be led.
>>
>>18406023
Do exactly that. fuck the waiting bs. Will not do you good imo
>>
Won't really matter, nice to get friends anyways.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.