[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took a college girl from a school I’m alumni of on a first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shiyoon.jpg (47KB, 597x1049px) Image search: [Google]
shiyoon.jpg
47KB, 597x1049px
I took a college girl from a school I’m alumni of on a first date last night. It started as something simple, a coffee break away from her study group. She sparked the idea of going to the movies afterwards all on her own, so we ditched her study group and watched Wonder Woman instead. She still lives with strict asian parents who make sure she gets home by 11 every night. The movie ended at 10:40 and as I drove her home she moaned all the while about not wanting to go home to study (she has a ton of exams), about stress with school and about how she wanted to drink instead.

The problem is that she is under drinking age, so bars and clubs are no-go. I had a bottle of wine at my place, but she replied with a quick ‘no’ to that idea. She didn’t want ice cream either. We joked about seeing another movie and almost went but she is worried about her dad. Even after that she went on and on about how she wanted to drink and how much she hated homework. In the end I just took her back home.

Could I have done something different that would have led to a more ‘productive’ outcome?
>>
>>18405639
How old are you to be dating underaged asian girls who lives with their parents? Jail is a cool place for people like you.
>>
>>18405958
under drinking age isnt necessarily under age but im not op
>>
>>18405958
>Drinking age is 21 in some states

>What do you mean youre dating a girl who's not old enough to drink you fucking pedo
>>
>>18405997
poor americanos.
>>
>>18406235
agreed

21, what a travesty...
>>
>>18405639
take her to a comedy club

also if she has to hide the fact that she is dating you but is say 19 or 20...then maybe its not worth it
>>
OP here, she is 19
>>
>>18406235
Better than being vermin
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.