[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be really into this girl, but was too pussy to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: deps.png (633KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
deps.png
633KB, 800x533px
I used to be really into this girl, but was too pussy to ask her out (and she seemed to constantly have boyfriends who at multiple points were my friends).

Eventually I overcame the crush and we left school, but rewind to 7 days ago and it all of a sudden came crashing back.

I've felt severely depressed for the last 7 days as I keep telling myself I will never see her again and she is the only girl I have ever felt a strong connection towards. I haven't seen this girl in over a year and haven't messaged her online for over 3 so randomly pming her now would be extremely awkward. Please help me out /adv/.
>>
bumping for advice
>>
I'm facing the same problem as you I haven't seen the girl i had a crush on after talking to her every day and growing closer to her except I was a freshman and she was a senior and she's probably attending college by now i honestly don't know bro.
>>
>>18405693
Don't leave it too long like me man, I saw your post: go after her even if just as a friend. When you leave it too long and then it comes crashing back is the worst fucking lingering cluster of feelings.
>>
I'd say to at least reach out, even just as a friend. Human contact can be nice every once in a while
>>
>randomly pming her now would be extremely awkward
Well, shit op. Try overcoming this first. Imagine how she'll feel if she get a text from you telling her that you saw a thing that reminded you of her and that time when something fond memory happened, and that you miss seeing her around, hoping she's fine.

Could be a good thing, don't you think? Write her from the place in your heart where you can connect to a positive outcome, not from a place of misery and melancholy, and build from there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.