[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Joined the Military. Turns Out Theirs Public Showers. WHAT DO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: military.jpg (383KB, 2100x1484px) Image search: [Google]
military.jpg
383KB, 2100x1484px
I already signed up for basic training and you can't quit once you join. I got a tour through the camp and the showers are all public. I can't do that, you have to shower in front of other people what if they see my dick? I don't know what to do really. I am thinking of just wearing a bathing suit in but I would be made fun of for that.
>>
>>18405518
You turn around and shower with your back showing you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>18405518
wtf i love the military now
>>
>>18405518
It's there's public showers not theirs public showers.
>>
>>18405523
Except all the showers are in a row. So if I turn left I'll be facing the left showerer if i face right I'll be facing the right showerer. I don't know what to do?
>>
Ice is also not readily available. Idk. Guy once told me they do shit like this to prepare you for real war. Like, private showers, WiFi, actual toilets etc are sparse. They want to slowly take you out of your comfort zone to be a tool. Not in a bad way but dude if your in a POW and they let you shower, they're not going to give you a curtain and bubble bath. You'll likely be hosed down with a bunch of other dudes. Also, it's good to see other dicks. Those nights will be lonely and you gotta learn to love cock to survive.
>>
>>18405537
Show your dick you pussy. If your lucky, some one will suck it, or jerk it till you cum. Nobody has ever seen your dick before? Every guy has one and they're not all that different.
>>
>>18405518
The others may be just as worried or just plain don't give a crap.
>>
>>18405549
I am worried that they won't give a crap

>>18405547
Mines different.,
>>
>>18405518
So how did you get a tour and know your exact basic training location? Sounds like op is making shit up.
>>
>>18405566
I was really nervous so I asked the Sargent to check the place out. It wasn't an official "tour" but i followed him around and he was like "there's that, there's that, there's that" as he was going from place to place.
>>
>>18405518
1) As others said, you won't be the only one worried about this
2) Just do it, if you are overly timid about it is when you probably will be made fun of
3) No one really gives a fuck about how another dude's dick looks. If you are worried about size, remember that some people are growers so unless you're pitching a tent no one can be sure how big you are hard.

And thanks for serving!
>>
>>18405518
whats wrong with your dick then OP that makes u so scared?
>>
>>18405574
It leans over to one side. It has a lot of hair on it (im worried if i shave everyone will know im self conscious and then make fun of me more) and im circumcised (I'm Jewish).

>>18405570
Well I'm just imaginging being in the shower and some guy comes and goes "hey pussy you have a tiny dick" and everyone laughing" and as they walk out they all laugh about it.
>>
>>18405578
That's not something to be worried about m8 srsly I was thinking it was gonna be a micro dick or some shit, none of that is bad
>>
>>18405580
I'm from a country where most people aren't circumcised so it will be weird.
>>
>>18405569
Yeah, you are full of shit.

Basic training locations are huge. Even if you know the exact post, you probably won't even know which battalion you'll be in, much less which company. So the odds that you will go to a location where it's open shower, or private shower, is all random chance.
>>
>>18405586
No they're not huge. And im not from America if that's what your thinking. The training camp is tiny.
>>
>>18405518
congrats on your choice

the showers are least of your concern once you get in. chances are your showering times are clocked so you dont have much time looking at other guys dicks anyway, so theres at least that.

also dont drop the soap private
>>
>>18405518
You arnt aloud to have a bathing suit lmao, you only get the clothes that's issued to you and your not aloud to have anything on in the shower. You Sgt. will smoke you if you try to keep anything on. You only get a few minutes to shower and they actually train you how to do it fast and properly. It's a health issue with so many people in close quarters and you getting really dirty every day. You get dressed in front of everyone else too. No one give a shit about your dick. You just have to get used to being naked around a lot of guys. Wait till you get your shots when you frost get there lmao. They make you waddle around with your pants down.
>>
>>18405518

if you're worried about public showering you're going to have a whole lot of other problems coming your way in life.
>>
>>18405597
>don't soap the private parts
Why? Won't they smell?
>>
>>18405578
Almost everyone is cut. You are going to be way to tired to give a crap about people seeing. Man you are in for such a wake up call if this is what your worried about.
>>
>>18405616
someone's will if you do
>>
>>18405617
>everyone is cut
Literally not even 1% of the population.
>>
>>18405622
What? I don't get it.
>>
>>18405628
You posted a pic of the us army. Like 80%+ of American guys are cut
>>
>>18405640
I just found a random picture. Where I'm from only only about 0.9% of people are cut.
>>
>>18405646
Why even bother posting here then, the likelihood of someone else from your country who's in that military seeing it is so slim. I have no idea what your guys military is like. In the states they make you do so much physical activity your to tired to give a crap about your dick being seen.
>>
>>18405656
My question was if there was a way to avoid showering naked without being made fun of.
>>
>>18405630
the original post said dont drop the soap.

once you reach to pick it up, the guy next to you (who hasnt seen a woman for months) has their testosterone running mad and takes their chances to take you from behind.

it happens sometimes, but its mutual agreement -- someone gives your asshole a quick fuck, and in return, you can take your chances if you need. its fine as long as your balls dont touch, like many other things are as you will find out.

fucking in army mostly happens during camps when you are out in the woods, since there is less supervision there and more free time. also its usual to crawl out of tents with little less clothing as they end up getting hot. officers usually have bigger tents with more space as well, so thats one way to spend your time. you do have to be really cautious about it though, if you end up fucking your superior. the relations get outragious, like i have seen shit like gun shots being count as bullseye even though they were not, and uneven patrol schedules or newer winter gear, such as firsmost word on selection of skiis.

just dont get into that shit and you should be fine.

dont drop the soap private
>>
>>18405662
Yah and without knowing the rules and regulations of what you joined we have no way of telling you.
>>
>>18405518
During the war people have to shit in front of fellow soldiers. It is disgusting, but if you cannot go through it, what the fuck of a "soldier" are you?
>>
>>18405662
Yes. Walk with your head high and act like an adult. If you slink into the showers wearing shorts or with your shoulders hunched over, looking like a scared animal there's a good chance you'll be bullied. Everyone else will be just as naked as you, just go in and shower.

Look around you next time you're out. Some people are treated better than others. Look how the ones who are respected behave, and look at the behavior of unpopular people who are laughed at.

OP, you are not suited for war and your psychological profile indicates you'd be more likely to develop PTSD than your peers. Don't enter combat after basic- go home and find work.
>>
>>18405670
I joined because i needed a job

>>18405672
>Look around you next time you're out. Some people are treated better than others. Look how the ones who are respected behave, and look at the behavior of unpopular people who are laughed at.
I do that, i study people like that, still can't seem to get it right.
>>
Ever been in a locker room, OP? Nobody is gonna look at your dick, and even if they did, they won't fucking tell everybody.

You're gonna be looking down the business end of enemy weapons, son, you'd better get all these petty hangups out of the way, now.
>>
>>18405662
You're probably gonna get fucked with so I mean this petty thing you're worried about won't mean shit
>>
>>18405518
>you have to shower in front of other people
So what? This is the least of your problems. You have to go through the actual training and possibly into war which will be a lot more fucked up than people seeing your peepee.

>what if they see my dick?
They absolutely will.

>wearing a bathing suit
You'd be mocked and possibly beaten if you did that.
>>
>>18405518
You should definitely re-think your status as a man if some other dude's opinion of your dick is a life or death ordeal.

Worst case you get some shitty nickname about how different your dick is from everyone elses
>>
I refuse to believe someone has the valor and honor to do such a brave and selfless thing like join the armed forces (thank you for serving), but be afraid of having other servicemen who are also going through hell in Basic see your weewee.

Got some news for you son - serving in the military is tough. If you're afraid of having a fellow American see your Nixon, then I'm not sure you'll be cut out for service.
>>
File: gappycry-4536.jpg (71KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
gappycry-4536.jpg
71KB, 320x320px
>>18405518
At least you still have two balls and your dick wasn't horribly mutilated from an accident
>>
First time I showered publicly (at a gym shower at university) I was terrified and literally sweaty. It's a weird condition to be afraid of people seeing your dick but it's it's a valid thing.

My fear went away after one shower. Literally nobody paid any attention to me at all, except a friend of mine who came in after me. I hear "nice ass" over my shoulder and about die. I turn to see it was him walking by to another shower at the other end and he was just messing around. I laughed.

Never bothered me again.
>>
>>18405518
In my country some dude was exempted of mandatory service because he had a microsize.

No kidding.
>>
I hope someone this stupid wont make it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.