[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

under 21 motels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496956840360.jpg (34KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1496956840360.jpg
34KB, 600x797px
>4chan and my grandfather tell me a good place to have sex Is a motel
>can't find one that allows an 18 and 19 year old
why do hotels do this??? I need to find a quick one in Brooklyn today that allows younger fags like me.
>>
>>18405470
bump where are 18 year old allowed motels
>>
>>18405470
An age ban on motels is generally universal because owners don't like teenagers renting rooms just to have sex
>>
>>18405470
Try a hostel.
>>
>>18405541
shit, won't they make a lot of money selling to above age teens?
damn.
>can't fun at her house
>can't fuck at mine
>can't fuck at friends house due to them being untrustworthy
>can't find motels/hotels
what the fuck, I don't wanna be a 19 year old virgin. I'm about to be 19 next month and I I NEED to lose it, society hates people who lost it at 19 and up
>>
>>18405633
Bro, you can literally fuck anywhere. Go to the mall and find a family bathroom. They typically have locks on the door since they're only meant for 1 person and a baby. Go fuck in a park somewhere. Fuck in an empty movie theater. I lost mine in the backseat of my car. I've fucked a girl on my driveway in the middle of the night.

As for motels, teenagers often throw parties and end up trashing the place and/or disturbing other guests. It's not about the sex.
>>
>>18405648
I tried it on a bathroom once. she wasn't comfortable and I couldn't penny rate because of it, let alone we were in a bad position
>>
>>18405633
why dont you just ask ur parents, be honest with them and ask nicely
>>
i used to wait until im home alone or do it in the carr, but now that im 21 i can just rent a place. sorry OP
>>
>>18405633
>shit, won't they make a lot of money selling to above age teens?
In most countries that sill have love hotels, regular teenagers can rent rooms.
>>
>>18405782
I hope it works. last time I asked my mom claimed she doesn't want me and her to "defile" the house where she and my 4 year old sister lives
>>
>>18405803
what are you sorry about?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.