[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF goes to parties, used to flip shit when I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Skull1.png (320KB, 1176x664px) Image search: [Google]
Skull1.png
320KB, 1176x664px
We've been together for almost 2 and a half years, and are mid 20's. She never went to parties or anything like that for our first 2 years,, but at her new job she's made some female friends which shes always wanted to do and they go out and do stuff now. In the past month and a half she's gone for like 3 girls nights at a bar dancing with her female friends, and just recently went to a birthday party.

I don't have the opportunity anymore since i changed jobs, but last year I was able to go some coworker parties and make friends and she was super controlling about it. She would be very upset and wanted me to text her throughout and leave early etc, and well, I complied. Her reasoning was that SHE doesn't do this stuff, so I shouldn't either. It made sense at the time, I'd say I was going just for a little bit, I'd text her, and I'd leave super fast. She is not returning the favor now essentially. And when I started to tell her this (on a day that she was gonna go for a girls night then come over to my house, but didn't realize the time and only texted me like 4 hours later that shes sorry time flew by) she went into a whole rant that I don't control her and she can do what she wants and shes never cheated and never given me a reason to be distrustful etc.

And its true, I don't have any belief or sense in my body that she would be cheating. I totally believe based on her personality that shes just going , having like a tiny sip of alcohol max (she really doesn't drink), and dancing and talking with her new girlfriends.

another post coming
>>
I'm angry at the hypocricy, I'm angry at myself for missing out on fun opportunities and friendships that I could have made because at the time she didn't go to parties so I agreed I wouldn't. The time she bailed on my plan and went on the control rant irks me because all I was saying was that she shouldn't have bailed on seeing me, but we came to an understanding that she just never got to do this stuff for 2 years and always makes time to see me so its whatever. I'm angry at the party recently because she's doing this weird annoying "i'm only gonna be there for a little bit" text to like .. tickle truth me? Is that what it is? Like she texted that she got there and she will only be there for a little bit, then she texted me man this is why i hate parties, then 4 hours later she says shes heading home. I HATE when people don't do what they say and like know damn well that you are gonna be there for a long time but say oh ill just be there for a little.

Whats my move here?
>>
I think there's like billions threads on this exact topic, search the archive
>>
>>18405298
how do i get access to more than 3 days? Hitting the archive next to catalog and ctrl+F for party gets one result from the last 3 days and its not the same type of thing
>>
File: images (1).jpg (38KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
38KB, 419x351px
>he fell for the women meme

Bump tho
>>
>>18405322
ha, thanks for the bump man.

I tink with time and seeing her later today or tmr will help it.. I just fucked up is all. I shouldn't have let her control me, and I don't wanna cause problems in the relationship by telling her this stuff. Fact is shes really not doing anything wrong, it was just my fault for letting myself be controlled.
>>
>>18405284
dump that controlling insecure cunt

find a woman that wants you to enjoy life
>>
>>18405339
she literally cried when I went to a coworkers birthday dinner (granted there were some girls there) , asked me to text her all the time and not stay out too late. I texted her the entire time.

At her coworkers bday the other day, i just got the i remember why i hate parties text and then 4 hours later got the next text that it was actually a nice party and shes going home.

i am sooooOOOOoo mad at myself
>>
>>18405284
Op, relationships are about MUTUAL TRUST AND RESPECT.

If you cant trust her she wont cheat you, consider break up. If you hate her doing fun things with her friends, tell her and FIND COMPROMISE.

No other way around it.

Personaly as i see it, no honest girl will go to club to get drunken silly just to have fun when she has bf. That is like asking for being raped or cheat you.

But if she doesnt get super drunk, goes always with het friends and return home in reasonable time, she is probably ok.

Decide yourself if this is dealbreaker or not. TALK TO HER ABOUT IT.

>pro tip
Dont make her feel bad. Hug her, tell her you are glad she enjoys with her friends, but that it makes you feel super insecure and you want to find compromise.

Or really, break up.
>>
>>18405358
I trust her, and she doesn't get drunk at all. Its not so much that I'm upset and worried that shes cheating, I'm upset that she literally said I don't do this so you shouldn't a year ago and now that she does it and I don't she says no one controls me youre my partner and you should trust me etc etc.

I am super sure she doesn't drink much if at all though, probably doesn't at all. If anything, she might take extra anxiety pills to get a little fucked up? But I don't know, she does really have a big anxiety problem and theres a fine line of taking one because shes at a place with lots of people vs taking one because she is trying to party..

I am glad she is going out with friends though, we had many a night where she was crying and upset that she didn't have any friends to do anything with. This is a big moment for her and I don't want to mess it up.
>>
>>18405373
Now you said complete opposite to your original post.

>I am glad
/thread

Learn how to love your gf and forgive her being jealous and insecure about you in the past. Problem solved. Go fap or something when she is with friends.
>>
>>18405394
im glad she goes out with friends, im mad that i let myself get absolutely cucked a year ago :)

thank you sir. Forgive forgetmove on and dont let the same mistakes happen.
>>
>>18405353
This is not acceptable behaviour
trust is important, and she doesn't trust you
>>
>>18405411
Shes just a really really really big hypocrite.

My female coworkers would msg me gossip about someone and she would freak out about it, they want to fuck you etc, I trust you but i don't trust them etc. You better not give them your number and text them if its just work and they're not trying to fuck you just keep your coworkers on your work chat.

Nowadays she'll say ha you'll never believe what my coworker texted me this morning, he said he was super drunk from last night. I point out how she would go wild if that had happened to me and shes like well its different this guy is super super ugly i dont even viewhim as a man.

I think this stuff would make anyone mad. Its not a trust thing its just that shes a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>18405284
This isn't about you not doing it a year ago you just want to use that as an argument to stop her from doing it now.

I understand wanting to socialize and go to parties occasionally without you, especially if she never did before, but this is something more since she never once asked you. She's acting like a single woman and if she isn't up to something yet its a slippery slope and nothing you can do to stop the slide. Her decision has been made.
>>
>>18405464
Does she *need* to ask if she can go though ? I don't think its a requirement that she has to be like hey can I go to my new friends birthday party,

I wouldn't feel good if she never went to them again, im pretty disappointed in thinking back on how she handled things and just losing respect for her now with the ill be there for a bit, i remember why i dont like parties. Its like what she said had no value because she did the opposite of both of those things.
>>
>>18405490
It would be normal for her to tell you where she's going instead of asking.

Maybe she didn't like partit's before but she does now.

Like I said I get wanting to go on occasion but this is now a weekly thing. Drinks after work with friends is different than hitting the club or a party that you are not invited to nor I guess have you been introduced to all her new friends.
>>
>>18405504
Yeah she does tell me where she is going. I mean not addresses but going to the bar by work or a bar in x city or a house party for x's birthday.

It is very weird that its turning into a weekly thing. I'm curious to see if it happens again next weekend.

I haven't been introduced to ALL of them, but she's invited me to sit at her work for a few min a couple of times and I've met some of them.
>>
>>18405284

Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>18405546
absolutely rekt me m8
>>
>>18405517
I just wonder why you weren't invited to the birthday party. I bet it wasn't just coworkers at the party. Also didn't realize she's making full nights of it on the weekend with her new friends. This is sounding more like she's living a singles life.
>>
>>18405353
Being upset about you going to a party is weird and controlling enough and a sufficient reason for leaving her. The fact that she now goes to them just makes her a hypocrite as well.

I mean, it's not a strip club or something, it's literally a gathering with your friends. Any SO who tries to control your platonic relationships with others is bad news, IMO.

Totally call her out by calmly explaining to her your confusion about her attitude toward you going to parties in the past, and the fact that she goes to them now. Maybe the relationship is still salvageable and she'll go "sorry, I realize now that I was being unreasonable." If she gets defensive and refuses to consider your concern, she's not worth it and you can't change her.
>>
>>18405284
She doesn't want you going to parties because she doesn't want you seeing her whoring it up at parties.
>>
>>18406051
This. Same reason no girl wants you to have a Tinder account, she doesn't want you to find her on there.
>>
>>18405284
I will just write a few lines for you dude:

Women and men have the same urges to cry, but while we are told not to cry women learn to cry as leverage, you rarely see a woman crying to other to get sympathy.

My father was insanely jealous of my mother, who was cheater? Hint: the one with the dick
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.