[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my friend murder his wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ I think my friend murdered his wife. It's been bothering myself and a couple of our mutual friends for some time now. Let me give you the backstory.

>friend was married to chick. Let's say her name is "Denise"
> Denise was always weird and was the daughter of a prominent member of the county we are from. Never actually met her except one time when I happened to see them in public
> Denise has best friend, let's call her Sarah
> one day while Denise and Sarah are at a fast food joint, Denise supposedly goes into the bathroom, locks the door and starts sucking down a bottle of computer duster. (This was unknown to everyone and apparently was a thing she did)
> supposedly Denise has a seizure and smacks her head on sink when she fell and was in the bathroom for 20-30 minutes before she was discovered. Sarah apparently was waiting all this time for her in restaurant.
> Denise dies, no autopsy, probably kept on the hush hush due to her father being a public figure.
> week after funeral, friend starts spending time with Sarah. We all hung out with friend to cheer him up. He brings her out too.
> Constantly together from then on, posting instagram pictures of them together which friend almost never did with his late wife Denise.
> fast forward a couple years, friend and Sarah are now married.

What I want to know is, does this seem fishy to you guys as it does to me? Do you think they were in on it together? Do you think Sarah acted alone to steal and seduce friend away from Denise? A few friends and I think something fucked up happened. What do you guys think?
>>
I think you have just enough evidence to go on a witch hunt and ruin two people's lives
>>
Top tier idea for a noir film right there
>>
>>18405248
I would never try to ruin my friends life. But you gotta admit it sounds a little strange. The timing and coincidences and all that. But obviously I'm not a detective and I have no evidence. Which is why I wanted to run it by you guys.
>>
That really does sound strange, maybe they had been cheating before and she found out so she did it? Or it was really murder since... your friend didn't care when she died? It's kinda fucked
>>
>>18405229
The thing that strikes me is that no autopsy was performed. This is almost unheard of given the circumstances. It's usually required whether or not foul play was suspected given the location was public. However none of this proves anything. Unless the cause of death is ruled homicide or unknown, nobody is going to be interested.
>>
Do you have any details about it? Seems like it'd be harder to hide a murder in a fast food joint.

More likely her death just wasn't much of a surprise or that saddening to your friend (I mean huffing computer duster? wtf). Explains him not being as close to her, and moving on quickly.
>>
>>18405330
Id prefer to leave the details to a minimum due to the prominence of the family of the deceased. I will say it was a single person bathroom she was in. The door was locked and she was in there for 20-30 minutes having a seizure before her friend Sarah, my friends current wife now, decided to check up on her.
>>
Is there any way you can get security footage of the restaurant?

Is there any way you could contact this prominent figure and lay this out for them and suggest they exhume the body and do an autopsy? Although if it's been years I don't know if there's anything that can be done, but I'm not a doctor.

Is there anyway you can get security footage from the restaurant, see if Sarah put something in Denise's food/drink? Or went into the bathroom with her?
>>
Ask around the restaurant, if someone tells you something that doesn't add up, go to the police and tell them you think they need to look further into it. Don't involve yourself, because like >>18405248 said, you don't want to go on a witch hunt, just give it to the proper authorities and be done with it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.