[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the probability of getting pregnant if you pull out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
So me and my girlfriend were having sex recently, and after a few strokes I realized "Wait a minute this isn't protected" and we switched to other forms of sex. Afterwards she starts to get paranoid about getting pregnant, which is understandable. It was a real heat of the moment sort of deal so she wasn't really thinking with her head. Fast forward about 2 weeks later, and she says that her period is a little late, about 5 days later than the norm. At first I wasn'treally concerned because I know that periods deviate and sometimes just don't come for a month altogether, but I have anxiety and it's starting to stress me out.

I didn't cum in her, and it was only for a few strokes. Is it really possible that she's pregnant? Am I stressing over it too much? Please help /adv/.
>>
>>18404996
Why doesn't she just take a test?
>>
>>18404996
Just get a pregnancy test anon.
>>
>>18405002
>>18405008
Ah I hadn't really thought of that. Whoops. Either way, until we do that, can I still have some insight? I know it's about 2% chance per ejaculation and I didn't even cum so it's foolish to be stressed about it right? And is there any rational reason as to why her period is a bit late?

Sorry I just get really worked up over this.
>>
>>18404996
Don't have sex if you're not ready to deal with the consequences. Use the head in your shoulders prior to the one in your pants.
>>
>>18405062
I already know this. That's why I stopped as soon as I realized. Like I said, it was really heat of the moment.
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18404996
If you didnt cum and peed from your last orgasm, you should have solid 0% chance to become daddy.

Also girl is able to get pregnant only like ~8 days tops per months.

Cheers.
>>
Been in this situation about a million times. Its just stress making her late. No jizz no embryo.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.