[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave butterface wife for cuter girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 29

File: 2014022_175459.jpg (195KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2014022_175459.jpg
195KB, 500x375px
Met my butterface wife a decade ago. I was a loser with no confidence and she was one of the first girls to ever reciprocate an advance.

Time has passed and I'm now above her league. Based purely on facial/build I would be a 9, but due to my height and other factors I'm probably only an 8. I have confidence now to speak to strangers, I've gotten into shape, and I earn about 220k in a low-cost of living area.

I have a constant nagging urge to reboot my life with a petite 8+/10 younger cutie. I want to stop walking on the street and noticing girls look better than my wife. I wish it the other way around.

Nonetheless my wife still has some good qualities:
1. I listen to obnoxious music loudly: power electronics, vapor wave, Neo-nazi music. She doesn't mind.
2. I'm a racist and feminist-hater. So is she.
3. She is 100% loyal to me physically despite that I am 5'5" and starting to bald.
4. I have an asshole fetish and I've gotten her to agree to fuck in the ass once a week. Note that despite my short stature I have a 1.9 diameter cock girth. That's asshole wrecking tier. It's taken years to carefully stretch her sphincter for non-harmful anal.
5. She gives me ass-play while she sucks me off. Another bonus.
6. She doesn't mind that I spend most our time home either playing videogames or programming.
7. She arranges all our social gatherings since I don't have many close friends.
8. She does most the cleaning in the house, loundry, decorating, dishwashing, and even trash sometimes.
9. She's really bad at decision-making. She's the kind of girl that likes to do her hobbies and wants a guy to take care of her. She is used to living off her well-off parents. She leaves all major financial and living decisions to me.
10. She actually has high intelligence despite very low confidence.
11. No kids yet.
12. She has old-money so there was never a risk she'd take mine.

How stupid am I to dump her? Are there actually plenty of fish out there?
>>
>>18404443
You sound like a shitty and stupid person. I guess it just proves the rule once loser always loser, just now you changed the field
>>
wow you sound like a keeper
>>
>>18404443
You are 5'5 and balding. You can't possibly be 8/10. Especially with your "great" personality.
>>
>>18404454
This isn't a troll post...I'm just putting it all out there because I need some honest advise. I live in an area where lots of 20-30 year old women are constantly hanging around (bars, coffee shops, etc). Most of them are at least 7/10 and some are smoking hot and I just know they are in my league. I know how to talk to women now, smile at them, keep eye contact, etc.. these are all new habits I've picked up since I started taking on the responsibility for being a man that needs to earn his own keep. Had I known now what I knew 10 years ago I wouldn't have had these regrets. I feel I settled for less. Now I don't know what to do..
>>
>>18404471
What the hell are you even asking advice for. The morally "correct" answer is to stay with your plain Jane wife and you know it. You decide if your feelings of regret trumps that. Literally nothing to advise.
>>
>>18404443
Had a wife I out paced and exchanged her for a young hot model who I found didn't have my back at all. What I should have done is keep the first wife cause she was solid and had some you pussy on the side I didn't give a shit about and could replace easily.
>>
>balding
>manlet
>faggot

You're a 6 on your best days. However, I want you to leave her because I'm having a petty morning because I love watching people crash and burn. Make sure to find a really hot young one
>>
>>18404506
This

Hope she catches you cheating so she can find someone better
>>
>>18404443
>>18404471

Well, at least you're self-aware and honest with yourself about being a piece of shit...
>>
You're still a short ugly loser OP. Just stay with your ugly wife who will tolerate your lameness.
>>
To me it seems like a much better bet to stick with your wife and learn to appreciate her more despite the facial features she happened to be born with. Seems like she's a really good match for you and that going with some bimbo would fuck things up for you in the long run. Like it'd maybe make for a great 2-3 years but as you get older and want more stability/kids you'd have to (maybe) settle with someone worse than your current SO.

That and it's important to keep in mind that she was the type of person able to appreciate you before your status rose. It'll be hard to replicate that. Unless you want to pull a Trump and get a wife that likes you for your status and maybe not much else, then whatever.

I think the best type of questions to ask aren't what would make your sex life better, but who would be a better mother? Who would support you if you lost your job or went broke somehow? Who would take care of you when you're sick? Who would be willing to tolerate or be interested in your hobbies? Who would be loyal to you and less likely to deceive you or cheat? You can't guarantee new girls you meet won't fit your criteria, but it's a gamble. Especially as you age, the older you get the less available the good women get, since they'll all be married off or whatever.
>>
>>18404443
It's abundantly clear that you have never received any signs of interest from these "cuties" else you would've mentioned it to add further justification.

And bull-fucking-shit you're a 8. The highest a balding, middle-aged man can get is 6. You must be amazingly narcissistic to think young women will be into you.

Please kill yourself so your wife can find a man who
1) does not have grandeurs of delusion
2)actually loves her
>>
>>18404443
>I earn about 220k in a low-cost of living area.
Lel, you can't even afford to be a sugar daddy.
>>
>>18404534
This.

No 8/10 cutie would go for a man like you or would go out of her way this much to make you happy, because she can really do better.
>>
Fall on your knees and thank your god you have found a wife like that.

Do you really think a younger cute girls would ever take you for anything but your money? The only time you will ever NOT have to grovel for sex will be BEFORE the wedding.

Pretty girls can have anyone they want and they know it and they will let you know it, too, the first time you do something she doesn't like

Among motorcyclists we have a saying "it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow" if you know what I mean..
>>
>>18404471
You're completely discounting the confidence that having a woman who LOVES you enough to have married you, put up with your shitty music, let you fuck her in the ass with your monster dong, and STAY married to you has given you.

Try going through a gut-wrenching divorce, breaking your wife's heart when she's done nothing wrong except not have a pretty enough face for your ungrateful, balding manlet ass, and hit the bars as a 30-something divorcee. I guarantee you those same 20-somethings you're so confident you can get to suck your cock won't look twice at your average ass.

Know why? Because THEY can do better than YOU.
>>
I think you should leave your wife. You feel like you've settled and that not fair for either of you. Plus women love older more established guys. Report back and let us know how it goes. I'm rooting for you anon.
>>
Definitely leave her so she can find someone better and you can live your 5'5 bald ass life on your own, trying to chase 20 year old girls around the bar and getting laughed at
>>
>I don't know what love is
>Only getting my dick wet is what matters
Fuck you and your medium quality bait
>>
Um wtf, is this you Robert..?
>>
>>18404593
Uh oh ... has OP's wife found this thread ...?
>>
>>18404593
Please be real.
>>
>>18404443
You need Jesus.
>>
Get into your local kink scene, man. Fetlife.com

Go to a fet munch, bring her. Meet some people. Suddenly, you have a group of friends who want to have kinky sex and orgies with you.

I've lost several wonderful women in my life for the reasons you've listed. It sucks. You guys are older now and mature sexually. I bet she wants to branch out too. I'm not saying make it an "open" relationship, but you could eventually get there. Ask her if she's ever wanted to suck a dick while getting fucked. Even if it's not what you're into, you get to fuck other girls.

So you can get your itch scratched and evolve your relationship with this woman who is your best friend. It's natural to feel the way you do. I'd give it a shot before dumping her. But if it's over, it's over, and don't waste time once you're at that point.

But sharing a kinky relationship with someone you love and bringing in other people, spanking, fetishes, group sex, etc, is a very bonding experience. You might dig it.
>>
>>18404443
Don't listen to these other people OP. Your not a bad person for wanting to trade up. Your biologically programmed to find a better mate. The rest of the people in this thread are stuck in their own safe spaces and can't face reality
>>
>>18404626
I understand the reality, at the same time it's hard to justify totally betraying your wife of 10 years.
>>
She sounds like a keeper and you sound like a shallow retard.
>>
>>18404443
Wait. You're 5'5", balding, you don't have many close friends, and you're a closet Nazi? Why exactly do you think you'd be so successful with the 8/10 coffeeshop qts you're lusting after? Because you feel it deep inside your heart?

You have plenty of money, I'll give you that, but beyond that, so far as I can tell, what you have to recommend you is ... you're in decent shape and you're not a social incompetent anymore.

I'm glad you've gotten such a hefty dose of confidence but I think you might be overvaluing yourself just a little here. Of course you'd be able to get laid, anyone can get laid, but don't fool yourself, it's not like you'd be wildly successful.
>>
>>18404443
> 10 years
> no kids

white genocide tier.

if you are in it just to get you dick sucked, keep her as a maid and install tinder on your phone, and fuck vapid sluts in hotel rooms you can easily afford.

if you pretend to care about your manlet genes, then just kill yourself

either way the solution is pretty simple
>>
>>18404443

Since you have money, why not buy her plastic surgery and turn her into the girl you want? Everything else about her sounds like a great wife
>>
Fuck off cunt, love your wife
>>
>>18404470
this, even if you have a nice face you probably look like a balding highschooler.
>>
File: 1491002971273.jpg (14KB, 217x223px) Image search: [Google]
1491002971273.jpg
14KB, 217x223px
>>18404443

You're a fucking idiot. Molding a girl into someone you actually want to hang around over the years takes work and patience, along with commitment from both sides. According to your post, you have already achieved this, which is basically the pinnacle of M/F relationships.

If you dumped her and found a young cutie, here is what would happen (in no particular order)

1) She will cheat on you

2) She will get bored of you

3)You will have nothing in common

4)She will eventually leave you

5)She will "fake love" you to keep spending your money

Good luck OP

>5'5

>balding..some bald guys can pull it off, not midget bald guys though

>thinking you're an 8-9 out of 10

>mfw
>>
If you really stunt, like drive an expensive BMW and stuff, you could probably pull some 7s or 8s and just have them on the side.
>>
>>18404443
i feel soooooo bad for your wife... leave her so she can get someone who isnt an asshole please <3
>>
>>18404777
Back to tumblr, slut.
>>
>>18404638
No its not, it's what nature intended. Blame your deity for designing animals to be this way. Don't take it out on some anon
>>
>>18404443

>5ft5
>balding

There absolutely no way on this earth that you are over a 5/10 with those stats. Are you completely delusional or is this really shit bait?
>>
>>18404443
>Time has passed and I'm now above her league. Based purely on facial/build I would be a 9, but due to my height and other factors I'm probably only an 8
Prove it!
>>
>>18404965
This, OP!
>>
File: 490.jpg (23KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
23KB, 627x626px
>>18404471
>>
>>18404451
>once loser always loser
Fuck man is that true?
Do I have no hope?
>>
>>18404443
>Definitely leave her so she can find someone better and you can live your 5'5 bald ass life on your own, trying to chase 20 year old girls around the bar and getting laughed at

This.
>>
You don't deserve your wife.
>>
>>18404877
She's given him all her attractive years and now has few child-bearing years left. He's stabbing her in the back in one of the worst ways possible by abandoning her.

There really is no justification for it besides, I'm an animal and I do what I want. I mean I don't believe in god or even morality, but I'm not a psychopath, and I still set some restrictions on how I treat other humans.
>>
>>18404539
god isn't real
>>
Let this be a lesson to all: Never settle or you might be stuck with someone you do not want.
>>
AHAHAHAHA

A short balding man thinks he can get almost any woman he wants

Come back down to Earth buddy.
>>
File: 1400733079420.png (166KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1400733079420.png
166KB, 343x343px
>>18404443

I used to be married and ended up dumping my wife for some young poon
was it worth it?
oh hells yes
>>
>>18404443
>5'5"
>8/10

this is some p o t e n t bait
>>
File: JbPmPOp.jpg (39KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
JbPmPOp.jpg
39KB, 480x720px
>>18404443
Why don't you just buy her new titts, get her a better hair cut and new cloths?

Also as a side note with your stats no matter your face you would be at best a 6/10 and only something to get some shekels from. Don't forgett, it's not you they want but your money and status. A couple months in and tell wom't call you anymore. Get a misstress on the side, but stay with your wife, faggot.

t. aryan 9/10 at peak fertility with some previous sugar daddies
>>
Stop telling him to stay with his wife. I have full faith that this man has rich seed that needs to be spread. Fuck his beta wife. Hes a fucking 8! Y'all just jelly for being lanklets. He's fit too, bet he can one on one any of you, just gotta take off his hat and glass of milk
>>
>manlet
>balding
>no friends
>huge dickface
>mental complexes

The only redeeming quality about you is money. You can pick up some high school bimbos pretty easy if you're their sugar daddy, but they will never love you.
>>
Someone who reasons in terms of butterface and so on has clearly the mental maturity of a schoolboy and shouldn't even be married.

You're pathetic
>>
God you sound like an asshole

Hopefully you end up getting aids from some bimbo slut. The world doesn't need to have oxygen wasted by scum like you
>>
>Based purely on facial/build I would be a 9, but due to my height and other factors I'm probably only an 8.
>I am 5'5" and starting to bald.
>I spend most our time home either playing videogames or programming.
>I don't have many close friends.

Top fucking kek. Go ahead and dump her, it will be funny when you realize cute girls aren't interested in friendless balding manlets. And your wife is still childless, she could find herself an upgrade.
>>
>>18404570
>>18405034
These two anons hit me kind of hard. To the haters, it's not like I wake up in the morning and want to feel this way..I'm actually relieved so many of you think I'm idiot because it's motivation to stay with her.

I should have mentioned a bit about our upcoming future. My wife has, despite a strong 4-year degree, poor networking/professional charisma to succeed in the professional world. She's already been laid off twice and politics played a big part. Note that she isn't dumb or lazy, she was constantly working and the subject matter isn't easy. Her problem is she has bad anxiety and social anxiety. Although she has way more friends than I do, they're all from college or high school. If we go together somewhere where there are new people..it's sort of my "job" to do the small talk and introduce her as otherwise she'd be too timid.

Now she's only working part-time doing something she loves but doesn't make much money..and is de-facto sort of assuming the housemaker role. I don't mind. Kids have been discussed recently, hence the urgency..I know that once kids come out there's no turning back.

I think anons I'm going to stay with her...but first I just need to "know". She's not home for the next few hours so I'm going to go try to do some rounds at coffee-shops. Planning to approach a few girls [one per coffee shop I'm not dumb], tell them "Hey how's it going, name is ___ .I just wanted to say hi cause I think you're cute. yada yada," then once we run out of things to say I'll ask for number and tell her I was on my way out. I need to know what kind of reaction I get or I won't be able to live with myself.
>>
>>18404443
>Ugly wife
>Stupid
>Poor

Yeah fuck off with your poverty and trash you found in the garbage pathetic loser.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>18404443
>8/10
>5'5 and balding
>cunty personality
>willing to trash good loyal woman for fresh pussy
>>
>>18405936
Your wife completes you, it seems. You can do the "small talk", but you can't keep friends. She can't meet strangers, but she has a consistent personality.
You described yourself as an objective piece of shit. She must love you very much. Stay with her.
>>
>>18405936
I think you're being a bit delusional, no offense. If anything, it's your wife who's out of your league. Physically you two seem to be about on par (based on the description of yourself), and your wife seems like a very loyal, competent , and easy going person while you frankly don't seem to have a very attractive character (based on the posts you're making). I mean, come on, you're entertaining the idea of cheating on your loyal wife, which is both throwing away a good thing and is just totally misguided. You seem to think you can just easily score young qts with the your stats and personality? And I should also say that looks do fade, and you'll be wishing for you're old wife when you're new wife hits 40 and no longer looks so cute. Stop being so immature, life is more than cute girls
>>
>>18404443
You're worse than what you consider her to be with your rotten mentality.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18405936
>>
>>18404443
>despite that I am 5'5" and starting to bald.
>I'm probably only an 8
O I am laffin. I hope this is bait. You deserve to be alone.
>>
>>18405936
It's sounds like you know that ditching your wife is the wrong thing to do, but you want permission from us to go be unfaithful with some young bimbo. How would you feel if you're wife cheated on you or left you for superficial reasons? You'd probably call her a whore and a bitch right? think about that

Act like an adult you silly person
>>
>>18406422
This. Your wife is really loyal and found something special about you despite your pitfalls. SHE made you have a lot more confidence in yourself. Now you are noticing a hot piece of ass and you think that they look back at you when you turn around and are all fascinated by ya shape. Nigga let me get this to yo dome: 3% of them do. You just have confidence along with your huge ego. Your bitch doesnt deserve you. Did you get mad when I called her that? Afterall you are giving intimate details about her so dont get fucking mad.

I know that there is some sort of Riff btwn yall now.... i can smell it. The beginning of the end.
>>
>>18405936

CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING AN ATTRACTIVE 20 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HAVING A BALDING 5'5 MANLET COME UP TO YOU IN A COFFEE SHOP I AM SCREAMING LMAO
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 216x233px
>>18406612
Who wants to bet he's got a crusty ass voice too

"Ech, hey bebe lemme look at dem tiddy"

Op will be bitchslapped into the fucking sun
>>
You sound like a total asshole. I feel bad for your wife... If she left, your entire life would fall apart.

You ain't gonna find nobody who's gonna let you fuck you in a the ass and be ok with your racism.

I hope she finds someone better than you.
>>
>>18404443
You sir, are a trainwreck and I say this not just because I'm a nigger, but because you found a female that will put up with your Nepoleon complex and STILL let, "Your Shortness" do anal on her. She's sub-par? Really? Sounds like an angel. Go spray on some more hair and learn how to appreciate all the shit this woman is going through for you, because if I get at her, it's over, shrimp.
>>
>>18404534
as a balding man Im still a 9. Helps that ive always worn buzz cuts and have good facial genetics. I dont think having hair would help me.
>>
Lame
>>
>>18404443
Would you kill yourself if you ever went blind?
>>18404626
>Dude just go there and rape that hottie, sex is something that we are biologically programmed to do
>>
>>18404976
No lol it's not true you'll make it desu. You're in charge of your own destiny.

If OP wants to cause everyone in his life hurt to fuck bimbos, he will. He'll eventually recover and be just fine, but y'know, whatever.
>>
Sounds like you still have great prospects. A younger, more attractive woman woman would be fine with your taste in music and video game playing. You clearly don't love her, and that's fine. A lot of people will tell you you're shallow and immoral- but everyone is entitled to search for a partner who meets their needs. She's not meeting yours. Your 'positives' on the list are fear-based; in other words the only reason you're staying with her is out of fear of not finding someone else. Set her free. She'll be fine. You should go find the woman you love. Some girl half your age would be happy just to sit on your couch and watch Twitch streams with you. The urge to leave her, or to fuck someone more attractive won't go away. You can do this now, or when you're 60 and have no dating capitol aside from... capitol.
>>
>>18404482
>>18404526
>>18404584
>>18404734
>>18405792
>>18405799
No one is morally obligated to stay in a relationship they don't want. Reactionary shitposts.
>>
>>18406843
I hate this new selfish attitude of our world.
Marriage is a social (and sometimes religious) contract saying that you will stay with your partner through thick and thin. And as >>18405034
said his wife perfectly kept her end of the deal.
>>
Dude I got married at 21, divorced at 28 and had about 18 months of dating and playing the field. In that time the phrase 'the grass is always greener' became apt. At first I was excited to get out there and seize every opportunity and I did so, but by the end of it I was physically exhausted, spending tons of money and feeling like shit trying to keep myself occupied because I had made myself completely disposable emotionally. I missed my wife and the life we'd built and frequent, but often disgusting random sex did not replace the connection we'd had. I was forced to grieve for our relationship and was ready for another one.

I ended up dating a 20 year old student who I had been fucking. We've been together 8 years now (so I'm 37, she is 28) and in that time I had to deal with a slight age gap. The younger, hotter model wants to do all the shit that young people want to do. Travel the world, run up debt buying apple products on finance, come home with random puppies or kittens, make shit loads of changes to their plans for a career or education, go through periods of wanting to start a family and wanting to delay it and so on.

I had already done all that shit with my wife. I found it quite tiring to do it again. I would advise that you've got to have a certain personality type to look upon these experiences with fresh eyes without colouring them with cynicism and drawing parallels with your old life. You don't strike me as the kind of guy who'd find it very easy to not jump on the new woman for making the normal retarded decisions that people make when trying things out for the first time. You've got to let the new relationship do its thing organically and let it be fresh and prone to failure instead of trying to recreate the old one, but with a different person in the old role.
>>
>>18407024
I have to agree with you there. I'm not one of those guys who's super gung ho about " traditional family values" but I still think that marriage can be valuable and should be treated seriously. For OP to throw it all away for such shallow reasons is disgraceful.
>>
>>18404443
KYS
>>
>>18404443
You sound like you dont deserve anyone or anything. You sound like a giant man baby that just got lucky and, now that you are successful, you are dropping someone as if they were a temporary solution to your petty ego.

You are a grade A shithead and deserve no one, nothing, and not even your job. I hope you get fucked in the ass one day and get a ruptured colon.

Fuck off, loser. I hope she finds someone worth her time, you shitbag.
>>
File: 1495913806826.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495913806826.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>18405936
I hope your wife kicks you out and still takes all your pennies. Imagine being a balding manlet divorcee with no Shekels left asking young bimbos out in a coffeeshop lmao

Also, you're clearly retarded sharing a picture of her which is already on the web on 4chan with such a question attached.
>>
File: 1497021580620.png (238KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497021580620.png
238KB, 692x687px
5'5 kek
Niggha if you're under 6'0 you're automatically sub 5. You could be a Mini Me Ryan Gosling you're automatically a sub 5.
And balding?
I'm surprised you managed to con some poor girl in to actually having sex with you
>>
>>18405936
"Oh now I'm going to stay with her because people on 4chan told me to."

>still wants to go and see if women will go for him in coffee shops.

Just kys already.
>>
Honest advice: either A, learn to appreciate your wife. I don't give a fuck about looks, I'd kill for someone with that personality.
Or B, give all your money to her and fucking kys. Your personality is complete shit and you don't deserve your share of oxygen.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? If you don't stay with your wife who puts up with all your shit, willingly no less, you're going to live an empty life emotionally, because no woman would put up with such a shitty character as yours. What cute girl could possibly accept all your shit?
You have an asshole fetish, and you wrote in your own words it would take years to stretch out an ass for your girth. Which cute girl would let you stretch her ass for years so you can moan while your wringly pigtail cock is shoved inside her? There's not a lot of women who would go through such a gradual process, and if they did at that age, you would just be a one night stand. Or you're going to be wanted as a breathing ATM. Yay.

You might be wealthy and you might have a vastly inflated ego, but your words unintentionally makes you scream 'cunt'.
And the fact that you call your wife a butterface behind her back is the cherry on top. I hope she somehow stumbles on this thread, so she can see how heinous of a person she actually married, to talk shit of his own wife in attributes she can't control, just so he can get some young poon.
Your wife should be the one to get a new start. There are men that would kill to have such a loyal and caring wife, and you clearly don't understand what you have right now.
>>
>>18407256
>I hope she somehow stumbles on this thread
He has shared her real picture which leads directly to her whole internet history. I'm only curious how many people have already contacted her. He deserves getting fucked for this shitty character.
>>
>>18407277

Guys OP's pic isn't his wife. However I am glad how this thread turned out, maybe OP will realize the error of his ways. Or at the very least he got the replies he deserved
>>
>How stupid am I to dump her?
Very.
A) Being a /pol/ack is a HUGE no-no for just about everybody now, finding somebody that's chill with that will be downright impossible.
B) The dating pool after 35 is SHIT. Good luck finding anybody who isnt a fat cunt or doesnt have kids.

You made a concession with an ugly wife, but she's trying her best to make up for it.
>>
>>18407283
Sure? She comes from money, works small stuff and travels atm without earning much money, has married around 10y ago and has men which might be OP in her FB list which would match a manlet husband. Never underestimate the stupidity of men in their midlifecrisis.

And yes, somehow even 4chan has morals.
>>
>>18407287
>Being a /pol/ack is a HUGE no-no for just about everybody now
Not really, google GenZ, the right is rising and check out all the FB /pol/ pages, they are huge and full of young people of both genders. I'm myself a 9/10 fem/pol/ak, so that's not a problem.

The problem is that no right wing cuttie squad will find a manlet divorcee attractive and their rising conservative values will not allow much one-night-stands. I'm actually really surprised that OP can follow /pol/ and still behave like lefty scum. Gas yourself, OP.
>>
>>18404443
Other posters are digging into you pretty hard. Not that it is undeserving - you probably know you deserve to be shit on - but you still aren't getting a lot of good advice. It is why you continue to ask a question that is wrong, knowing it is wrong, hoping for some way to excuse it. Make no mistake, it is wrong to leave your wife under the circumstances you have outlined.

Look at the list you wrote out to describe your wife's qualities. Only 1 of the 12 actually describe her in a way that does not directly relate to yourself or things she does for you (she has high intelligence). Favors are nice, it is good that she satisfies you sexually, but it sounds as if you yourself don't actually have a grasp on what makes her unique as a person.

If I could make a guess, I would say that you probably have lived most of your life in a partial state of emotional paralysis. Likely you have always been unable to make yourself open to other people in a genuine way (you don't have many close friends, right?); you also almost certainly don't even posses the language to begin to understand the extent of your emotional damage. This is not strictly related to being a racist and feminist-hater, but they are related, and telling. It is good you don't have kids. Don't have kids for awhile, with this woman, or with any other, until you figure yourself out. This is done in therapy, which it sounds like you desperately need.

There is a reason why, when gaining "confidence," you want to trade up. It's why you can't help but look at other women on the street and have that "nagging urge" to reboot your life. That reason is because the confidence you believe you've gained is false, dependent upon your worth as described by your current partner, your supposed "market value," and little else. If you don't believe me, go ahead, dump your wife and try to find those petite younger cuties. See how you feel when you inevitably get turned down in droves.
>>
>>18404443
This is probably bait because of the levels of delusionism of op about his looks, but i've already been in a similar situation, i was contempling leaving my wife to try a "better match" when suddenly she came to me with the "i'm pregnant" line, i don't know how it happened, but after she gave birth to our first child i became heavily attracted to her again, this resulted on 2 more kids in the past 5 years, i can say that i'm very busy right now and being a family man and raising your children feels really great, i think its time for you to take the next step on your relationship and quit your delusional Chad fetish, because there is really high chance of you ending up miserable due to your conditions.
>>
>>18407331
Sorry for the bad english in advance, hope you guys can understand me.
>>
>>18407287
>A) Being a /pol/ack is a HUGE no-no for just about everybody now, finding somebody that's chill with that will be downright impossible.
Oh boy... you would be surprised.
>>
File: greetings from pol.jpg (15KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
greetings from pol.jpg
15KB, 480x721px
>>18407365
>2017
>still not having a nazi fetish
>>
why do this many people fall for bait
>>
>>18407299
>9/10
Yeah to internet autists. that doesn't count
>>
File: 3684361.jpg (34KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
3684361.jpg
34KB, 416x312px
>>18407376
>being that butthurt that the right has the best women
>>
>>18407183
>if you're under 6'0 you're automatically sub 5
>tfw 5'10
>>
>>18407372
Because it's not too difficult to believe. There are people like OP who feel entitled to a super model nazi gf when they're short and balding.
>>
>>18404593

Is this real?
>>
>>18407183
love this meme
pic related is a sub 5 according to you
>>
>>18404443
ur 5'5 and balding you faggot. you'll probably end up leaving her and then find out the only girls that want you are literal hookers and sugar babies who probably wont let you even fuck them let alone put your chode in their assholes.
>>
>>18407183
JEJ

do you think zac effron or brad pitt are a 5?

manlet meme is true until you get around the average height mark
>>
>>18407383
post 3 then

and I will put $50 in your paypal if you're actually a 9
>>
File: 1497174698776.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497174698776.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>18404443
>nazi
>manlet
>balding
>delusion

p o e t e r y
o
t
e
r
y
>>
>>18404443
Is that her?
>>
>>18408251
No it isn't her
>>
>>18404443
Plastic Surgery can fix her face
>>
File: right wing cuties.jpg (165KB, 469x850px) Image search: [Google]
right wing cuties.jpg
165KB, 469x850px
>>18408185
Like I'm going to share my face with 4chan especially considering me view. Just take biology: Beautiful women don't get shared by the free market because their value is high enough to still get all their want without socialist policies.
>>
>>18408130
Op reporting in on my coffee-shop visit.

First off..don't know that girl with the deer. That's not my wife, I just googled for plain jane pictures and scrolled until I found someone that looked very similar to mine.

The coffee-shop thing went ok. It took a while to find someone suitable, I prefer shorter women that don't look sporty/preppy/stuck up. I made a joke to a girl (looked late 20's) who was ordering..asked her if she could get me some pastries too..then I told her I thought she was cute. She seemed surprised someone was hitting on her at a coffee shop, but not in a creeped out way, she actually looked excited/flattered. Unfortunately she had to turn me down cause she had a boyfriend.

Before I left I also approached a second girl straight up while she was sitting by herself..similar reaction. I'm guessing girls find it flattering for a guy to call them cute. I wasn't expecting everyone to have a boyfriend though. Sounds like a problem with coffee shop scene, girls aren't necessarily single.

I don't have any intention to cheat but I think I'll try hitting on more girls. Going through this is helping. I want to stick with my wife cause I want her, not because I can't get better..hence knowing that I CAN get other girls gives me more reason to think about what I like about my wife.

Btw..has anyone here been married/dating for 6+ years with similar feelings? Does it help to stop using porn [serious question]? I keep hearing about "quit porn", but I don't want to quit if it's not causing any harm. On the other hand, everyone has their quirks but I've been reflecting and I guess I'm a sick fuck =/. I jerked off yesterday to a woman crowning (when she pushes out enough to show the head of a shit, then lets it back in), shoving 2 bananas in her ass, fucking her ass with a dildo [mixing the bananas and shit], then shitting it all out and sucking on the dildo. This is even too extreme for my wife to know, so I have to keep my porn habits away from her.
>>
>>18404539
>"it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
To get the most out of what you have instead of trying to get something better that you won't fully use?
>>
>>18408278
>Sounds like a problem with coffee shop scene, girls aren't necessarily single.
That's like the classic line we women give if we don't want to deal with men further. lmao
>>
File: download (15).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>18408278
Get help.
>>
>>18408278
>I jerked off yesterday to a woman crowning (when she pushes out enough to show the head of a shit, then lets it back in), shoving 2 bananas in her ass, fucking her ass with a dildo [mixing the bananas and shit], then shitting it all out and sucking on the dildo.
You're a very ill man. Literaly no woman would deal with that shit without getting payed a fuckton of money.

Stop porn, it will lead to more degenerate stuff (if that's even possible for you at this point). Reprogramm yourself. You've been kiked.
>>
File: 1496866086843.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496866086843.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>18408274
bottom right is a 9, the rest aren't

congrats that's 1, now post 2 more

>Like I'm going to share my face with 4chan
because you're a lying sack of shit? and because you're barely a 6 which is a rare sight to the incels on /pol/ they get all uppity and excited. Especially if pic related is what the guy who called you cute on /pol/ looks like honey.

I have a feeling you've lived a sheltered life.
>>
>>18404749
>M/F relationships
What's the pinnacle of same sex relationships?
>>
>>18408305
this op, seriously lol. is this thread just an elaborate ruse?
captcha: BRAVO POST
>>
>>18407299
that amount of cringe in this post

3 months on r/the_donald
2 months on pol
i bet
>>
OP's situation isn't too hard to believe.

I'm a genuine 8, not posting photos, go fuck yourselves, but I've fucked about 30 women, work out every day and play sports. I fell in love with this girl when she was 15 and I was 17, I'm now 23, in those 5 and a half years there have been times of long distance where I have (with full disclosure to her) fucked other girls.

Now we're finally both in the same city probably for the rest of our lives, and I need to decide if I want to stay with her.

She's better than any other girlfriends I've had, great body, loyal and absolutely submissive to me in bed like the OP's wife. Unlike OP's wife this girl is quite beautiful, probably an 8 or a 9 seeing as she has frequently modelled. She comes from an immensely wealthy family, the beneficiary of a massive trust. She's my best friend, but she's a woman, so she does have a crazy streak to her.

The catch is that she comes from a very different culture and background from me, so I have reservations about starting a family because intelligent people know that those are shaky foundations.

We split up this spring, for which we are both responsible, but she has since then begged to have me back, and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. I took her virginity, she's only had one other partner aside from me, she's still heavily invested in me.

Over this summer I met a beautiful girl, probably not as much a "model" as my old girl, but she is beautiful without even a spot of makeup. She has a lovely Christian, European background, a strong family (girl #1's parents are divorced) and we've had a perfect summer fling. When I think about my future I can't decide if I want three beautiful little blonde boys with this girl, or roll the dice with my best friend and try not to spawn another Elliott Rogers.

TLDR there's always trouble in paradise, unless you're a king with the ability to have multiple wives, even the above-posted Johnny Depp will have to pick between someone.
>>
>>18408342
a wooden box
>>
>>18408278
I'm mad at myself for falling for this shitty bait. OP go fuck yoursefl
>>
>>18408329
>because you're a lying sack of shit?
Like I care what some liberal trash on a taiwaneses baskett weaving forum thinks about me. Seriously, there is no way I'm sharing private information on here, sorry, no titts for you.

>honey
I see, just a lady which is butthurt that conservative women are more appealing. Well, don't take it to heart.

>a sheltered life
>grown up on /pol/

There is still time bevore the race war to see the light, sweetheart. We're very welcoming for newbees.
>>
Guys this is obvious bait at this point please stop replying
>>
>>18408385
You think I'm kidding? I can post the source if you insist but is it that hard to believe some people jerk to extreme shit? There are a bunch of pedos out there and I think they are disgusting, at least I get off to women. And as sick as I am my tastes developed over time because I appreciate extremes.

If you're curious as to my neo-nazi music thing, it started when I began listening to Death in June (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh2dMxSt9Zc).

Seriously..what do you all do when you're at home. What's your typical day? Eat tacos, listen to Rolling Stones, jerk off to titty-fucking? That's sounds boring to me. I'm very curious if you find my habits repulsive what your typical day/hobbies are like.
>>
This is the funniest shit ever.

Well done, OP. 5 star bait!
>>
>>18408361
I'm not a civic nat-cuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55zAG5lbwCY
>>
>>18408395
i'm a dude

saying honey doesn't make me a girl.

I doubt you've worked a job and growing up on pol is the definition of sheltered since it's a safe space for retards
>>
File: IMG_0676.jpg (48KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
48KB, 445x469px
>>18405936
>this entire post
>>
File: 1382132181091.jpg (28KB, 217x265px) Image search: [Google]
1382132181091.jpg
28KB, 217x265px
>>18408409
>listens to varg once
>thinks she's woke
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>18404443
>thread.jpg
>>
>>18408409
nice globalist inspired music you posted.

careful, it might make the frogs turn gay.
>>
File: 1478226422943.jpg (5KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
1478226422943.jpg
5KB, 181x220px
>>18404570
shiet nigga

this

good post for a bait thread though
>>
>>18408422
>varg
I don't think so.
I'm more the Buchanan and jared Taylor kinda girl.
>>
File: 1389611644898.jpg (104KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1389611644898.jpg
104KB, 515x515px
>>18408450
as if that makes you any less stupid
>>
File: 1486394393753.jpg (123KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486394393753.jpg
123KB, 1000x600px
>>18408440
Pic for ants.

Actually, frogs get gay due to our waste:
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Similar things happen to humans:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065
>>
File: 14731863.png (138KB, 229x293px) Image search: [Google]
14731863.png
138KB, 229x293px
How do you even develop an ego this big? Why do I have have confidence issues, while balding manlets are roaming this earth thinking they're gods?
>>
>>18404443
only when you lose someone, you find out how much more that person meant to you than you think
>>
>>18408406
>Eat tacos
Tacos are awesome, though
>>
>>18408279
>something better that you won't fully use
Or that will leave you bleeding to death by the roadside. But yes, you're pretty much correct.
>>
>>18406655
lol no. 6 at best.
>>
>>18404443
>I have an asshole fetish
clearly so does she
>>
Don't be a dick desu mate. A good woman is a hell of a lot harder to find than an attractive woman.
>>
File: polish-roulette.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
polish-roulette.png
29KB, 200x200px
>>18408380
>roll the dice with my best friend and try not to spawn another Elliott Rogers.
>chan user
>asking other autists for marriage advice

dude, your child will be doomed
>>
>>18404443
>5'5" and starting to bald
>thinks he's an 8
>>
>>18404443
Pretty fucking retarded to dump her but hey if you don't have kids, maybe better to leave her sooner. Love isn't supposed to be rational anyway
>>
>>18409179
Bazinga!
>>
You are one lucky motherfucker to have such an awesome wife. Don't give it all up for something so retarded. Once you lose her you'll never get her back.
>>
>>18404443
k OP, pass your stretched out wife to me. Have fun with your 8/10 cutie.
>>
>>18404443
>5'5" and starting to bald.
ffs try being subtle even just a little man. rofl 0/10
>>
>>18408385
yeah, the first bait was actually ok, but not knowing the boyfriend excuse is like throwing the whole rod in the water
>>
I read this whole post and as a programmer in a low cost of living area, the only bullshit thing I read so far is 200k plus salary in such an area.

Explain your job or you are a lying sack of shit.
>>
If you leave your wife, especially one as good as this, you deserve to die alone. You have no idea how good you have it until you lose it. She lets your lazy ass sit at home and play vidya all day and fulfills your sexual fantasies.

My wife won't even let me say the words X-Box, and I have to shitpost on 4chan on the weekends. Shit, if you leave her give me her number and I'll leave my wife for her.
>>
>>18409791

My 9/10 wife wont suck dick, take a dick up the ass or do doggy because it hurts.

Fuck I would trade her for a 2/10 that did the shit OPs wife does.
>>
You have a solid, good loyal wife with you Anon and you want to throw it away out of exciting lust? I feel sorry for her.

You know what the moral and right answer is. You're just hoping some of us will spur you onto ignoring sensibility and finding justification for your immoral shallowness through advice from online anonymous posters.
>>
>>18409802
>Married to a woman who doesn't suck your dick.
Who does it feel to be a cuck?
>>
>>18409818

Correction sir, I am a trapped cuck because I have two kids. I actually think my wife is a lesbian and she has been lying to me for years.

I would like to approach her about it, and if she came clean I would give her permission to have this relationship as long as I could watch them have sex. Shit would be tight.
>>
>>18409838
>I would like to approach her about it, and if she came clean I would give her permission to have this relationship as long as I could watch them have sex. Shit would be tight.
Dude, do this. It's worth at least the conversation - if I were a lesbian that'd be motivation enough for me to come clean.
>>
File: 1469720594351.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1469720594351.png
60KB, 904x692px
>>18408329
>mad because the left has only landwhales, coal burners and hairy feminists.

Its never too late to join the RIGHT side, fellow anon.
>>
>>18409838
If she ain't sucking ya dick, that mean she's sucking some other nigga's dick.
>>
This is why men shouldn't marry until mid 30s at the earliest
>>
>>18405034
>I don't believe in god or even morality
>but I'm not a psychopath, and I still set some restrictions on how I treat other humans.

Why? Oh right you're a fucking idiot who hasn't thought anything through

OP just cheat on your wife and see how it feels
>>
>>18410287
>just shit on your oath and loyality to your faithful and otherwise perfect wife for short-time sexual satisfaction due to your current midlifecrisis

Today on /adv/: How-to trash your life in 5 easy steps
>>
>>18410320
Sexual satisfaction is the only thing that matters in life for some people, those are the ones who grow old bitter and revolted against society for not being reckless animals like them.
>>
This is either copy-pasta or this dude is pathetic and looking for validation. He's been posting this exact same bullshit constantly.

Jesus fuck man if you want to be a piece of shit and confirm all of the feminazi's suspicions then go ahead and cheat on your wife.
>>
Stop making these threads. You're a piece of shit, and your wife is a good women.
Looks aren't everything in a relationship, it's better to have a 6/10 wife that is loyal then a 8/10 whore.
I really do hope that everything goes bad for you.
>>
>>18408380
Difficult situation. What are you leaning towards?
>>
>>18408380
Go for the aryan chick, what she lacks in money and looks she will add in culture and stable parenting (something which is more worth than money and which you can't expect from a non-euro with a broken home). Looks fate with time anyway, especially after having kids so go for the long-term investment instead of placing russian roullet. Considering your children would otherwise be hapas, check out plebbits r/hapa and ask yourself if you want your son to feel the same.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.