[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any recomendations to dealing with loosers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: looser.jpg (14KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
looser.jpg
14KB, 324x324px
Dropped around to my parents place today.
Turns out my sister who's 30 and never held a job has moved her boyfriend into my parents place.
This drop kick doesn't work, doesn't pay rent and constantly tried to start arguments with me.
Should I drop my entire family?
>>
File: SuperBabyfromLoudHouse.png (566KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
SuperBabyfromLoudHouse.png
566KB, 1280x800px
Express your concern to each person, one-on-one. Start with mom, then dad, the sister, then boyfriend.

Say your real concern is the lack of a job. If the boyfriend gets a job, your sister will dump him.
>>
>>18403701
why don't you tell your parents to kick him out?
>>
Thank you for the replies.
The boyfriend threatened me when I asked him what kind of work he was looking for.
My sister called me names and walked off.
Parents have done nothing.
I'm not sure I want the headache.
>>
>>18403771

He threatened you and you DIDN'T beat the shit out of him? Wow. He's already won. Drop your family, he owns them now.

Faggot.
>>
>>18403771
Since you don't want the headache, I think you have your answer. Dump your family!
Hopefully your sister and her bf break up tho
>>
>>18403776
This isn't the third world chad.
>>
>>18403780
Thanks screw the lot of them why waste my time they can all cannibalize each other no need for me to get in the middle of it.
>>
>>18403831
Dont drop your family.
>>
>>18404964
Don't do this OP. Your family sounds awful, drop em like a bad subscription.
>>
Sounds like OP tried to start shit when he didn't need to. You don't live there and he probably wasn't causing any issues either, then you come along and take problems.
Why are you against your sister being happy if your parents don't mind? Is it jealousy? I mean people don't just start arguments with random family members they literally just met that day unless something set them off, like a self righteous guy who thinks not having a job makes a person bad.
>>
>>18405154
I more get the vibe that you yourself are insecure about your unemployment. Reasonable people don't threaten others when they're asked about where they're looking for work.
>>
>>18403701
Well your family (probably just ur sister and her bf) is trash. What did he say exactly to you? Also talk to your parents about there feelings on it.
>>
>>18405197
I do have a job though. I have had long stretches of unemployment and can tell you nothing gets your back up more than some condescending jerk walking up to you asking specifics about your job applications.

There's ways of saying those things that won't get a response, I mean his sister also called him "names" and his parents did "nothing". It does not sound at all like he used tact or politeness.

It's probably not worth the headache worrying about things that don't affect OP and he should get on with his life instead of worrying about his sister having someone to hold at night. Maybe he should just keep his nose out of others business instead of autistically going for the "cut them off" option, which really just looks childish, is he going to threaten his family with that?
He doesn't even live there, so he's trying to introduce drama where there was none because he sees a problem where his family don't.
>>
Been staying with the girl for a while and today and her brother came over, spent the whole time complaining that I was around and actively tried to get me kicked out!

What the hell! I only just met the guy!
Then he gets up in my face about finding work and moving out? What did I do?

He also called me a looser, which is strange since I don't even wear belts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.