[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend Experiences Too Much Pain During Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

So I recently started seeing a girl who says that she'd only had one sexual partner before me and that they tried vaginal intercourse once but had to stop because it was too painful for her.

So, not wanting to pressure her, I've kind of let her set the sexual pace so far. Now, I'm not big by any means, just under average in fact. We've now tried vaginal intercourse twice and both times had to stop because it's just way too much for her.

Ironically, anal is no problem. And while I'd be content with that from here to the end of time, I do want to please her as well.

tl;dr gf's vagina is like an air-tight vicelock

Any advice on how to deal with this?
>>
She's too nervous. Do more foreplay, focusing on her.
>>
>>18403686
It's the girl version of premature ejaculation.
>>
File: 1494895009600 (1).jpg (912KB, 1962x2913px) Image search: [Google]
1494895009600 (1).jpg
912KB, 1962x2913px
Can she orgasm?
>>
Been down the foreplay road. I don't think nervousness is really the issue. I can fit a single finger in her at most and she loves it, but anything more and it hurts her.
>>
>>18403691
Yes.
>>
>>18403697
Well, then she is afraid of getting pregnant.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-21-23-26-02.png (606KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-21-23-26-02.png
606KB, 1280x800px
>>18403710
Test this with a dildo as big as you are.
>>
File: 1495359996656.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1495359996656.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>18403710
>>18403712
>>
>>18403686
Probably vaginismus.

Slowly strech her via fingers and build trust with her over weeks and multiple sex session. It is mostly mental. She has to relax.

>please her
Learn how to do oral. Better than any dick will ever be in vagina.

Patience, one finger at a time, cuddling amd relaxing the girls are the keys. Try reverse kegels excercises with her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.