[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-esteem and Looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1399037215653.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399037215653.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
I was home-schooled for most of my life and was always told by family and other relatives that I was attractive. I started going to university and meeting people in 2015 and realised that I was actually just ugly. I take care of my hygiene/grooming and dress well but my face is simply objectively ugly, I can barely look at myself in the mirror and think about how I only have one to life and I was born gimped I get extremely depressed and want to an hero. My self-esteem is terrible. How do I deal with being ugly?
>>
Get a sense of humor and never believe a physical compliment.
>>
>>18403663
You're probably not that bad OP. I used to be super insecure about my looks too, but eventually I felt better about myself and met a couple of women.

Although, I had to deal with a lot of my insecurity before I was able.
>>
>>18403669
I've a decent sense of humor around friends that I know well, however I'm too insecure nowadays to even talk to anyone because I'm extremely unhappy with the way I look

>>18403675
I've been on two dates since I started university but even if there are girls that would spend time with me it's more about myself, if I believe that I'm just objectively ugly (weak chin and jaw, uneven features, big nose and small dopey eyes) I will still be upset. Even if I had a 10/10 model gf that was into me I would still look at myself in the mirror and hate myself
>>
>>18403679
Idk then, can't help with that sounds like a deeper psychological issue than anything rooted in reality.

If women think you are attractive, why don't you give their opinions any weight?
>>
>>18403663
For your weak chin grow a beard, it could help.
As for the other stuff you might consider plastic surgery.
But honestly OP you need to build your self esteem. Try to focus on other aspects of your life.
>>
File: 1399031841275.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399031841275.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>18403689
I know I have issues, primarily anxiety which I feel would go away if I could be confident in myself and my looks. I guess because I feel they are in the minority of people to find someone like me attractive, and just by looking at things that make people objectively attractive I know that I am not.

>>18403700
I don't really grow facial hair, and I have looked into plastic surgery but I don't have that kind of money and I have actually asked my family but they say that I look fine and that they won't wouldn't give me money because in their minds plastic surgery means terrible results. Focusing on other stuff helps a bit but I don't have much going for me.
>>
I listen to metal and lift.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.