[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went camping with some friends, and they were all paired up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489690693206.jpg (33KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489690693206.jpg
33KB, 640x621px
I went camping with some friends, and they were all paired up except for me and this girl who was a friend of a friend. This girl and I ended up sharing a tent as we were the only single people camping in the group. The first night was awkward, but the second and third night were really nice, we stayed up late and talked about shit, and found we had a lot in common. Anyway while we were packing up, she shyly gave me her number and loaded up with the girls and drove off... I'm thinking of calling her but my friend say shes leagues below me, and I can do way better.
Part of me doesn't care... should I?
>>
not yet.
>>
No you shouldn't care. Yikes had a nice time camping and found some common interest. Go for her!
>>
Your friends come and go. Not going to lie you'll lose your college and highschool friends. Follow your dick.
>>
>>18403505
If you like her then call her, dude. If they're honestly concerned with superficial shit like her being 'beneath you' then they're probably shitty people.

She sounds nice. Call her.
>>
>>18403505
Do you think she's hot?

Also your friend my be trying to sabotage you because he's interested in her. Not saying it's certain, but ulterior motives do exist.
>>
>>18403505
Ask her on date idiot and tell your friend to fuck off with rating system.
>>
>>18403505
If you like her, call her.
>>
File: This.jpg (3KB, 125x60px) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
3KB, 125x60px
>>18403956
>>
I've learned that if you spend your life comparing yourself with others, you end up being miserable. Whether this is with financial success or relationship success, if you base yourself on what you see in others you will never be happy. "I see myself as a 8.5 and her as a 5.5, I need to find someone closer to me!" No, you will be chasing that for your whole life and you will never be satisfied because of that mentality.

Instead, you do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>18403505
Who the fuck cares about leagues, you aren't Batman
>>
>>18403505
It's too early to judge that she loves you, try to call her and talk just like you were in camping.
>>
>>18403505
>This girl and I ended up sharing a tent as we were the only single people camping in the group.

should've pitched the tent deep inside her ass
you wouldn't be having this question
>>
Having a practice gf>>>>being single and holding out for a Stacy
>>
>>18403505
come on if you didnt fuck her already she obviously isnt that bad, is she ugly or some shit? if not you just scored ez
>>
If my friends listened to me about what I thought, none of them would be happily married.
>>
I think if you like her and enjoyed her company, even if you are not massively physically attracted to her , just give her a call.

It doesn't have to go anywhere romantic, but it might blossom, or you might just have out and have good friendly fun.

Don't bother with what your friends think.

>>18404058
Also this
>>
You should probably start by ignoring people who still subscribe to high school level thinking when it comes to leagues and whatnot.

If you like her, go for it. It's that simple.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.