[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend threatening to break up with me constantly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: whiguyblink.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
whiguyblink.gif
1MB, 195x229px
Hey, /adv/, so I've got a.. dilemma. My girlfriend of 1 month is pretty upset with me, we'll call her Patricia. Patricia and I happen to work the same job. Earlier today a coworker of mine, we'll call Julia, was being flirty with me. I kind of notice, but I don't pay attention to it and ignore it. Later I find out someone is relaying this information to Patricia and she gets very upset. So upset to the point that she says "I would rather we break up, I don't want to deal with this". We have a long argument and this what I've come to understand: She believes because I do nothing about the flirting means I'm disrespecting our relationship and giving a big "FUCK YOU" to her. Fine, I'll do something about it, I will tell her to leave us alone and stop this shit from happening. Cool, we're alright now. I know I should've said something when she started the flirting. Sometime later as we're talking I mention that there was another girl that I was talking to just about how the store was dead (I work at a grocery store) and hopefully the closing crew isn't there for long yknow small talk. Patricia hangs up on me and texts me on how could I do this and disrespect the relationship even more. She then threatens once again to break up with me, because I obviously don't care about the relationship. I call her back and we talk, she's apathetic and doesn't really care what I have to say.

What the fuck. Please help me, I'm starting to think if she's gonna keep doing this that I might as well break up. Also some background information, she was in an abusive relationship so her threshold for BS in a relationship is little.
>>
>>18403456

So break up with her. No more problems.
>>
>>18403456
>Patricia and I happen to work the same job
Hooo boy, did you fuck up.

>I might as well break up
Yes, that's your answer right there. This girl is an insecure nutcase, and now you're going to have to deal with her as an ex-gf at your fucking job.

Sucks to be you, bro.
>>
>>18403464
I'm gunna have to second this

She sound incredibly insecure and controlling. If its only be a month and she already literally threatening you with breakups, over a conversation, the relation will go absolutely no where, unless you want to be a total BETA cuck for the rest of your life.

You deserve better Anon

Also
>she was in an abusive relationship so her threshold for BS in a relationship is little
This is untrue, its higher than it would have been without the abuse. Shes just testing you. Pushing you away to see if you come back. Get to like, 6 months to a year, and youll be able to do whatever you want to her, though I wouldnt advise it
>>
>>18403456
You have to break it off with her. She's too controlling and it sounds like she's insecure and full of shit.

If you're the one to break up with her, she'll know not to threaten trivial shit like that in a relationship.

So break up with her, and keep her relationship with you strictly professional. Chances are she won't be able to contain herself and she'll quit/get fired. Just play it cool.

Also, don't date a coworker next time, you absolute ass.

Best of luck.
>>
Its time to break up, especially before you end up getting too attached
>>
>gf of 1 month
>jealous like a nutcase
>1 fucking month

Son you wasted time typing this post, not to say the time you wasted hearing that bitch
>>
get out now while you still can get out now while you still can get out now while it wont hurt GET OUT NOW OP

I am speaking from experience.
>>
Thanks guys, I know the answer but it's really hard to swallow. It's pretty much unanimous from who've I asked about it.
Also no dating coworkers, I think I figured that out now.
>>
Break up.
Jealous, insecure and controlling cunt of a woman.
But you wont. Because nobody ever listens to advice posted here
>>
>borderline syndrome.

don't be surprised if she accuses of rape or some shit further down the line.

keep the evidence (texts, screen grabs, etc)
>>
>>18403578
Dude if you don't do it now, next thing you know it'll be four years and it will be unimaginably harder. Imagine the hardest pain in your life, multiply it by 100. It'll be THAT HARD. Please save yourself and get out now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.