[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling for a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: confused.jpg (144KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
144KB, 1300x1390px
>8/10 guy in the office
>smells nice, good sense of humour, good fashion sense
>polite and confidence, great with people

He is SO warm and welcoming that you want to surround yourself with this guy. Like everyone wants to be with him and talk all day long. You can see how people always smile and laugh when they talk with him. The first thing people notice about him is his smile. God he has very gorgeous smile because of the fangs he has.

It's hard to find people who hate him. He is authentic and genuinely kind. You can see how he behaves around people.

Before I met him I was like "why do people keep falling for him?" till it hits me in the face.
How do I stop liking him? It's hard to not like him. I noticed that girls around him like him too, even though they are in relationship themselves. We know that he's good looking, never thought that we'd fall for him. God I fucking hate this guy. What god damned sorcery is he using.

Someone please kill me.
>>
>>18403379
You should totally start dating him but only if you're a man.

If you're a woman, don't ruin him for yourself.
>>
Just go for it girl.

Why are you resisting?
>>
>>18403383
>start dating him but only if you're a man.

What kind of a women deserve him? I'm not even sure if he has a girlfriend or not. He's mysterious sometimes. Especially about these type of things. Is it possible for a guy like this to NOT be in a relationship?

>>18403393
I don't know. What if he rejects me and we will never be like we used to. He's like '"everyone's" man now.
>>
>>18403393

>Why are you resisting?
Most likely, because she knows she doesnt have a chance with him.vIf hes as great,and as confident as she describes, he could have almost any bitch he wants. He doesnt choose the first girl tht give him attention, like people on this site
>>
>>18403410
touché
>>
>>18403393
Office romances should usually be avoided.
>>
>>18403403
>>18403410
Then check him out subtly and escalate. Don't escalate if the check fails. Dammit, it's not that hard.

Guys are not as picky as girls, if OP is fuckable tier, she still has a chance at least for a short romance to fulfill her lust and release.
>>
>>18403421
I know its the whole "don't shit where you eat thing" but I think I might lose A VERY HAPPY life if I let him get away, but at the same time I don't want to lose what we have right now. (what everyone else have too)
>>
>>18403438
This is probably just a passing fantasy type thing. Talk to the guy, really get to know him, and you'll see you won't have a lot in common.
>>
>>18403438
Oh jeez, you're in deep lelelel, already thinking about kids and the white picket fence

Just ask him out, girls are the ones who get awkward once they know you like them, not guys
>>
>>18403379
You should rub your butt cheaks against him on, "Accident".
>>
>>18403438
Noep, this is not a way to happy life. It's the way for a fuck. Bad mindset.
>>
>tfw another chick who experiences infatuation as incredibly frustrating

Well, at least you aren't alone.
>>
>>18403379
>God he has very gorgeous smile because of the fangs he has.

......has no one pointed this out yet?
>>
Prepare your ovaries!
>>
>>18403446
Pretty sure he'll probably go out even if I ask him to. But getting into the next step is what's difficult.

>>18403458
I really like those on his smile. I heard other girls talk about them as well. It's pretty cute.
>>
>>18403458
This Is the first thing I noticed. OP wants him to dig his fangs in her neck.
>>
>>18403470

I have never heard a girl ever compliment a guy on his "fangs." The Twilight generation is grown up enough to have jobs and careers, huh...
>>
>>18403470
>Pretty sure he'll probably go out even if I ask him to. But getting into the next step is what's difficult.
Unless the next step is him giving you a Helicopter I dont think so.
>>
>>18403490
Pretty sure its not about twilight smartass. I dont even watch that show. It's just that its unique and differes from what everyone else has.

>>18403493
Should I be upfront? OR just casual hints. I'm seeing girls giving him hints and he has yet to make a move.
>>
>>18403524

Okay, sure. Go ahead and date your vampire man, ya weirdo.
>>
>>18403524
Upfront, men need to be told literally. Don't play any games.
>>
Hey OP, man in office relationship here with some advice: consider what you want from this. Don't shit where you eat is good advice, and thing can turn sour if people find out, or if one or both of you don't like the outcome and start talking shit. If you want to move forward still, wait a couple days to observe him. Make light conversation or subtle banter and gauge his reaction. If you're feeling like he'd be receptive, tell him upfront and simply how you feel about him. Do this in a low stress environment with no coworkers around, make it clear whether you're interested in a serious relationship, and remain calm if he doesn't react favorably.

My anecdote: coworkers planned a night out, invited me, while she and I were briefly alone waiting for arrivals, she said she has a crush on me and she'd be down to see each other but not date. I gave no reaction, people arrived, the night went on normal without us really talking. Later when everyone was leaving I made my mind up, pulled her in and kissed her. It's been over a year and it's been fine. We've kept it on the down low and agreed to keep it lighthearted if we're not going to see each other anymore.

The most important thing if you plan to go through with this will be whether or not you, or he, can handle not imploding office life if there's rejection or a break up. And for the love of God, don't do it if either of you has a position of power over the other.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.