[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was my GF cheating? You decide!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maybe_someday.jpg (50KB, 712x528px) Image search: [Google]
maybe_someday.jpg
50KB, 712x528px
Alright, I'm coming here with this because I know you guys won't sugarcoat anything.

Bottom line: Did my girlfriend of a year cheat on me?
OR, more specifically, was she going to cheat?

Details:
>GF and I were dating a little over a year
>We had been long distance for quite a while, although I came to visit, like, once a month for a week at a time
>I lived in an expensive city but certain things and big plans had just fallen through
>I called my GF up and told her that I was going to be coming back and staying with my folks for a couple weeks while I figured out what to do
>Didn't really hear from her that night
>Had a day before I flew back, so I spent it hanging out with a buddy just in case I didn't get to see him for a long time
>Didn't hear from GF much the whole day
>I could kind of sense something was up with her, let her know I wouldn't be paying much attention to my phone for a few hours
>She said she'd be out with friends as well and probably wouldn't either
>Get home at around 1am
>Check phone
>She was frantically texting me and calling at around midnight (her time)
>Text her asking what was up with her calling and being so frantic
>Tells me not to worry and that she'll talk to me in the morning
>Next morning, day I'm flying home
>She calls me and breaks up with me before I even leave for the airport
>We end up talking about it a day or two later and she says she was contemplating breaking up with me for around a month anyway

So, what I think is that she either cheated or was going to cheat while she was "out with friends" that night and wanted to break up with me so that she'd be guilt-free.
She was always that kind of person, if she could find a way to be absolved of guilt or blame, she'd feel zero remorse.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Pic only slightly related
>>
>>18403303

>LDR

Yup, she was cheating.
>>
>>18403303
Yep, totally cheating, you deserve better, etc.

I mean this sincerely, good luck with the next.
>>
>>18403336
Thank you, for real.

Honestly I just kind of needed some closure. I posed this question to my friends and they would always either change the subject or say something like "who would ever cheat on you?". too nice for their own good sometimes.

Godspeed, my dude.
>>
>>18403303
Yep, definitely did cheat on you. Do not give her closure. Just leave and don't ask. Makes her even more depressed to think that you did not actually love her.
>>
>>18403385
I guess I should have clarified, this is all months ago now, I haven't really spoken to her since we broke it off.

I just can't stop thinking about it, I figured if I got closure of some kind I could move on, or whatever
>>
At least she had the decency to break up with you than to try and have her cake and eat it too. This way both of you can be happy.
>>
jeez think of the bullet you dodged: what a welcome home party, with her freshly pounded gash dripping with some other cunt's seed.
>>
>>18403408
I suppose.

Although she did 'clarify' a day or two after that she wanted to "just take a break for 6 months to a year", which to me sounded like she was saying "I want to take a year to sleep around and do a shitload of drugs with no strings attached so I can come back to you after and settle down". So I insisted on a full break up.

Also, I've not been happy for a very long time, but thanks for your optimism.
>>
took at look at the tarot: one card flip: Devil: she's cheating.

one card fell on the floor: Death.

it's over, dead and buried. get on with your life dude
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.