[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I begin to use resperidone, sertraline e akineton (biperideno)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 8181299283.jpg (12KB, 349x388px) Image search: [Google]
8181299283.jpg
12KB, 349x388px
I begin to use resperidone, sertraline e akineton (biperideno) cause I had a psychotic outbreak last year and I'm not getting horny anymore. I have ended up losing my erection one time with a whore. But what I want to know is if these remedy is taking off my erection.
>>
>>18403291

>began to use

Prescribed, I'm assuming instead of self-medicating? It probably is, anti-depressants tend to kill sexual drive.
>>
The risperidone makes your libido dies.
>>
Talk to your psychiatrist about that, he can get you on different meds.

If you're self medicating stop doing that and go to a psychiatrist.
>>
File: 2017-06-10 01.41.00.jpg (345KB, 1279x1621px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-10 01.41.00.jpg
345KB, 1279x1621px
Hey, I have a switch like that
>>
File: 1491319081021.jpg (41KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491319081021.jpg
41KB, 750x750px
Risperidone is generally useful for very unstable people, but the thing is, it is not a permanent solution. No one in psychiatry is going to tell you this. They never learn it because actually curing people isn't profitable. This is the definitive guide to curing depression and schizophrenia:

Meditate daily for at least an hour, first thing in the morning

Moderate/Intense exercise 3 hours per day and eat well

Spend some time reading online- google 'how to cure depression' 'how to cure schizophrenia'

If you smoke marijuana, drink, or drug- stop immediately. Substance abuse clouds your mind and decreases awareness, compounding the effects of mental illness. Risperidone should be tapered off slowly with the assistance of a physician. It is a powerful drug, extremely sedating, and makes actual therapeutic work near impossible. You have to actually get in touch with everything to heal. Risperidone and drugs like it put people who are considered hopeless into a type of half-sleep so they don't suffer or freak out too much but can still walk around.

Look into Internal Family Systems therapy, Neurolinguistic Programming/Hypnosis, CBT, DBT, and anything you come across online that looks helpful.

About your dick- if you want to have use of it I'd recommend you stop taking the shit.
>>
>>18403777
>curing people isnt profitable
Sadly this. Pharmacy companies want crazy people to stay crazy.

>>18403291
Op, ask your doctors how they plan to cure you.

>whore
Try to reevaluate your life if you sleep with whores.
>>
>>18403777
There isn't a cure for schizophrenia you fucking retard. It's degenerative unless medicated. Don't give terrible medical advice that could endanger people who read your shit. Depression can be treated well with exercise and meditation is great for anxiety and depression alike, both of which are frequently comorbid with schizophrenia. All three of which can be helped by some degree with therapy. But schizophrenia cannot be dealt with to any significant degree without medication.
>>
>>18403777
Risperidone is a neuroleptic that's especially used with schizotypes and autistic people. It's not really useful for manic states or as an antipsychotic. Anitepileptics like Depakine are more useful for that or even Lithium. Risperidone is also not an anti-depressant and shouldn't be taken with certain SSR/NI. The only thing that risperidone actually does is help for example schizophrenics interpret their surroundings better and make them less irritated.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.