[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent my entire life locked in a room and now I'm 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1496685863020.jpg (60KB, 636x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496685863020.jpg
60KB, 636x603px
I spent my entire life locked in a room and now I'm 25
>>
>>18403194

Okay.
>>
>>18403201
No advice?
>>
>>18403203

Oh, you wanted some? I wasn't aware, you just posted a statement.
>>
>>18403205
Do you need any more information? That statement is clear enough, I spent my entrie life completely alone in my room and now I have nothing to show for it and no one
>>
>>18403207

I doubt you literally spent 25 years in a singular room without ever leaving it.

Family? Friends? Was this "lockdown" voluntary or was it enforced upon you for behavioral reasons?
>>
>>18403207
What do you mean "no one" to show for it? Do you think other people just develop relationships so they can show them off or as some type of achievement?
>>
>>18403221
>Family?
No such thing
>Friends?
2, maybe 1, I see them 2 or 3 times a year
>Was it voluntary
I just never had a reason to leave and then I graduated highschool and I still didn't have a single reason to leave. I tried to but I can't stand being in a room with lots of strangers, I used to be very social but now that's gone
>>
>>18403224
I meant it as I have no one, I'm completely alone
Sometimes I don't speak with anyone in months
>>
>>18403225

>used to be very social

So you haven't been locked in a room for 25 years, you decided to spend a lot of time there on your own. Kay.

>advice?

Go do stuff outside.
>>
is this a raid? are we being raided?
what kind of sick joke is this?
i've seen several of these posts today and they are pointless.
what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>18403230
I, what?
Back in highschool my friends kept inviting me to things but I blew them off because I didn't enjoy being outside, it was late and cold and I had to force myself to talk to others and drink a lot
Then they stopped asking and that was it
I almost missed my own graduation because what's the point? But a friend dragged me there
>Go do stuff outside
When you have no money and don't know anyone that's not a possibility
>>
>>18403194
>>18403207
Unfortunately, the past is the past and there's nothing you can do to change it.

I'm also 25 and started college last year. Currently 20 grand in debt. The only thing you can do is think about what you can start doing that will improve your life, and do them. Are we behind everyone else in terms of personal development? Pretty much, but it's not going to get any better by sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>18403232
Probably a lot of sad pieces of shit like me, there are a lot of those around here
Maybe it's the recent mass shooter who left a video manifesto and a lot of people heard it and realized they are exactly like him
>>
>>18403242
I tried college but I couldn't make it past the second week
I came home feeling so bad after three days of stressing and not being able to sleep that I left a pot in the stove for two days without realizing, I'm lucky my place didn't catch on fire
>>
>>18403240

>no money

Apply for a job. Jobs will let you get money, and also meet people.
>>
>>18403254
Why would anyone hire me? I wouldn't hire me, a single look at me is enough to tell I'm a liability for everyone
>>
>>18403261

Why, are you physically handicapped in some form?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

have a meme video
>>
sounds like the plot to Oldboy

how is your mental state? what country are you in? any skills or talents?
>>
>>18403267
Not necessarily, I am really fat and have have a real bad time dealing with negative emotions
Even if someone hired me and it would have to be in something nobody could ever look at me or interact with me and it wouldn't matter if I screwed up Wich I will do because I'm me I would still fuck it up for stressing over it like I did with college when after a single bad class I kept thinking about how I ruined my life and everyone could tell I shouldn't even be there
>>
>>18403277
I like to draw but I started too old, I could never compete with kids who started at 15
>>
>>18403283
>>>/fit/41743434

eat at caloric deficit
>>
>>18403283

Well this thread is going to get old really fast.

>I can't do anything
>I'm a loser
>I'm fat
>more reasons that are negative

Then do something about those things.
Exercise.
See a therapist about your negative emotions.
Better hygiene.
Drink more water.
No one cares about your class, you're the one putting all the stress on yourself about a situation that happened a long time ago. It's over. It's done. No one cares but you. Get over it, move on with your life.

Hate to break it to you buddy but everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect, and the rest of who "seem" perfect are people who learned to roll with the punches instead of taking each one directly to the face, and crying for years afterwards.
>>
>>18403289
I eat a lot when I feel really bad, I have no control over it, I really feel like eating right now
>>18403290
I try but then I feel bad and I quit
Whenever I feel bad I don't stop feeling bad, not in the day or the net day or the rest of the week
One thing that makes me feel bad opens up everything else and then even leads to new things to feel bad about
>>
>>18403295

Then see a therapist. That isn't healthy behavior, and it's why you're regretting your life up until now.
>>
>>18403301
If I see another therapist it will be the tenth therapist I have ever seen
>>
>>18403309

Then spend all day whining and crying about how bad your life is, and continue to do nothing. I mean it's worked so far for you, right?
>>
>>18403318
Maybe you are right and there is no solution
I wouldn't be the first person to have a miserable life
I wish I died when I was 21, k was absolutely right
>>
>>18403309
you have nothing to lose, i'll make it easy.
eat only potatoes, milk and water for a few months. those 3 things provide all nutrients you need to survive.
if your hungry but are completely sick of those foods, you don't have to eat.
it's super cheap too.
Throw out all other foods.(spices included)
>>
>>18403225
who pays for your food then?
>>
File: 3Jfu964.jpg (72KB, 668x718px) Image search: [Google]
3Jfu964.jpg
72KB, 668x718px
>>18403324

>I want advice
Okay, here's some
>no I can't do that
Then do this other thing instead
>I don't want to because I can't handle it because muh feelings
Try something else?
>no one would ever love me

Or you can just turn down everything because you always have an excuse. Like I said. Do nothing. Continue to do what you've always done. It'll make everything magically better - not changing anything about yourself, your behavior, mindset, everyone around you will magically begin to love you and care for you, wait on you hand and foot and treat you like a god.

Or you could... try something outside your comfort zone, learn something new, and make your life different, if not better. But hey, what do I know?
>>
>>18403330
Food is the only good thing in my life, without food I have no reason to leave my home,.
>>18403335
My father
>>
>>18403342
dont leave your home lol
>>
>>18403225
Literally just go outside. Like comics? Find a comics shop. Anime? Etc.
>>
>>18403338
If it had an easy solution k would have never started a thread about it
>Leave your comfort zone
Last time I did it was so painful I spent months not leaving my bed, then I got over it but I ate only fast food and I didn't even en bother to throw the trash so I was really fat and my place was so sorry I couldn't even pick up the trash because I didn't know we're to start, I tried and felt overwhelmed and went back to bed, j got really sick too.
My friends ended up helping me clean, if they didn't I would probably still be living like that
>>
>>18403349
What do I do after I bought everything I want in ten minutes and have no more money to spend?
>>
so fucking beta, get a normal sleep schedule first of all, your mood will improve substantially. sleep at a reasonable hour, whenever you wake up is fine, dont take a nap, sleep at the time you slept the night before. sleep schedule aquired

>>18403366
shut up
>>
>>18403380
I have a normal sleep schedule, I wake up 8-9 am every day
>>
>>18403384
oshit, nice
https://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
do one o these
>>
>>18403395
Nevermind, I just got remind why everything sucks and there is nothing good to look towards to
Sometimes you don't even have to do anything and still everything goes crumbling down
>>
File: Dress.jpg (8KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
Dress.jpg
8KB, 187x269px
>>18403194
is your name Bubby?
>>
>>18403406
Dude, you sound lazy, and like a downer. Stop making excuses holy shit.
>>
>>18403418
I'm going to take the good prescription painkillers I was saving from the last visit to the dentist and go to bed now
>>
>>18403406
>you don't do anything and everything goes crumbling down
ftfy
you were close but it's not "sometimes"
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.