[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure this girl that my girlfriend started hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: αντελ_3.jpg (15KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
αντελ_3.jpg
15KB, 600x378px
I'm pretty sure this girl that my girlfriend started hanging out with, broke us up. We were so fucking happy together and at my first screw up she broke up with me, after 2 years, I swear to god, Everytime I went by the coffee shop that they hanged out she looked at us and I felt it that she was so jealous, the whole reason they were at that coffee was because she liked a guy working there and used my girl to go there everytime he had shifts. I have no fucking idea what she tells her about me. But it's fucking ridiculous, plus I'm more mad at my girl (ex) for being so dumb and fucking listen to her. I've tried everything to get us back together but she seems so distant. Its been a month and a half now and we barely talk, I have to initiate it and sometimes she doesn't respond at all. What the fuck can I do besides wait until she realizes what a fucking snake that friend is and come back to me? I don't deserve this shit. But she was my first love.

We were each other's first everything God damnit I had so many dreams! Whatever I just wanted to get it out.
>>
>>18403174

Move on to someone who isn't so impulsively selfish that one mistake is the end of the relationship?

Then again, what did you that was a mistake?
>>
>>18403174
>what did you that was a mistake?
>>
>>18403186
My sleeping schedule was fucked for a day and I slept all day and didn't answer her texts cause I was sleeping and next day I went to an internet coffee for a gaming marathon with my friends and basically didn't communicate with her, and that's it pretty much, also I was kinda mad at her because she was being jealous for something stupid, but yeah, after the gaming marathon I texted her and she didn't feel like talking and next day when we talked on the phone we were in the verge of fixing things until she put a stupid condition on me telling me that if I tell her to act more serious then she's going to break up with me I got kinda pissed and in the end she broke up over the phone and I was left doumbfounded.
>>
>>18403248
She broke up with you because you went to a gaming marathon...what a little cunt...
>>
How old are you op?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.