[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got rejected by a girl who was my first real love and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe in bed.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe in bed.png
87KB, 684x576px
I just got rejected by a girl who was my first real love and who I thought really liked. I'm having a really hard time dealing with it and not spending all of my time thinking about her. Can someone please share on what I should do to get over the sadness? Should I continue pursuing her if I think I'm really in love with her?
>>
she's just playing hard to get.
find out where she lives, her habits, her brand of toothpaste, how many times she wipes when she shits, etc.
leave her notes in places she's on the way to and include a photo of her on the way there only minutes before.
slash her tires and conveniently offer her a ride.
kill her dog, frame the neighbor, and buy her a puppy.
poison her food and swoop in to save her life.

she'll be so in love with you, my guy.
>>
>>18403037
>You can't force love my friend
>>
>>18403060
Sound like a great idea
>>
>>18403037
give up. there is no hope left OP...
>>
You definitely shouldn't keep pursuing her if she's already rejected you once. She's already developed her opinion on you and there's no way she will change just because you are persistent.

As for how to deal with the sadness, there's a couple ways to do it. You could try to find another girl to satisfy your desire for love. Alternatively, you could try to improve yourself in some way. Learn to play a musical instrument or to speak another language. Start working out and eating better. When you better yourself you will develop more self esteem and you won't feel so bad all the time.

Hang in there. This same thing happened to me last year around this time. You'll feel better eventually.
>>
Today my girlfriend. Well, I guess ex-gf told me that she didn't love me anymore. So we are both heart broken together bud.
>>
>>18403236
same here man, it happened last month(long story)

OP for now you should go ahead and forget about this girl. There will be plenty of other girls in your life. Don't worry about it so much she only rejected you she didn't do anything horrible or fuck you over its not the end of the world....try talking to other people, go out, do the things you normally enjoy, find a hobby or get creative.
>>
same happened to me

we're both sad

just go jack off a bunch and go do something with your friends, keep your mind occupied, you'll get over it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.