[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My date is trying to keep me on a leash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mhdefpYfcn1ra0cz3o1_500.png (76KB, 486x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhdefpYfcn1ra0cz3o1_500.png
76KB, 486x279px
So I've started dating this girl a while ago. We went on a couple of dates but nothing really happened. She seemed really interested every time but sort of "kept her distance" if you know what i mean(I could put my arm around her neck, but she wouldn't allow me to hold her hand). So I asked her on a third date and she told me that she is busy and can't go in the next month

I took that as a nice "Sorry but I just don't like you", swallowed the bitter taste in my mouth and moved on. But since than she continued to flirt with me and text me every 2-3 days. We continued to flirt so I thought it would be logical to revoke that third date again. Of course she refused it again, saying nicely she is busy with collage and other bullshit. But she still continued texting me. Sometimes even daily

This has been going for a month now. I've been probing her and testing to see how she would react to some things
>she texts me two days in a row first
>I text her first the next day
>she responds vaguely like she is interested
>she doesn't text me for 4-5 days and than she continues as usual

The weirdest thing is sometimes she starts a conversation for absolutely now reason
>Hey anon, what are you doing
And than just plays uninterested for the rest of the conversation answering with short text and vague answers

Now I am not going to call her on a date again obviously, I fell in that trap 2 times already. But I don't know what to do or how to get out of this shit. I would be more happy knowing she doesn't like me than this bullshit where she gives me some hope every couple of days or so

So my question is: Is there a way out of this or should I just let it go until she stops texting me completely ? So far I played "hard to get" too and whenever she would text me I would try to mirror her
>act uninterested and bored
>>
...stop answering. She's wasting your time.
No need to be polite here.
>>
>>18403024
Send her a screen grab of a chick getting banged doggy --say no 3rd date just sex
>>
Knowing that you are always available makes you less of a priority. Get busy (or don't) and next time she texts you, tell her about how busy you are doing whatever, and how you have plans with your friends next week, and so on By doing this, you're flipping the tables and now she's accomodating to fit your schedule. This instantly makes you so much more attractive.
>>
>>18403024

Yeah, this whole scenario smells of "hey, I'm keeping you around to fill a time gap, but you're not allowed to touch me."

Which is great date material, let me tell you. I love a girl who I can't physically interact with, boy howdy, my favorite.
>>
bumpin
>>
>>18403024
I don't understand this dating thing. Domen expect you let them touch you sexually/have sex when I still have no idea what kind of person you are, whether you're serious about me or not, whether you care about me or not? I don't want to do sex things with someone who doesn't care about me, the way that I want. Must be why I'm still a virgin.
>>
You ain't even in a relationship with her and games are already being played, i do say that pump and dump is the best you can get from it.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18403024
You are pic related.

Enjoy.
>>
>>18403973
So I am the backup ?
>>
>>18403979
Does it really matter? You want sex/gf and she wont go on date with you. You can keep chatting with her if it pleases you, but it wont lead anywhere.

Find new girl to date.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.