[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend met a guy for dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1476232127863.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476232127863.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I'm 25M in a 4 year relationship with my gf 26F, about to move in together.

My girlfriend met a guy from her old work for dinner without telling me, I only found out after the fact.

She claims she was meeting him to hear about his life turning around since he quit/got fired from that place because of his substance abuse issues but is now sober. She's sober too so I guess she felt like that is enough reason to be friends and talk about how great that is or whatever.

I think I'm getting cucked and started flipping shit, am I insecure? He is bald and fat and has face tats while I'm tall and make a lot of money but I still feel very threatened. She says she conveniently didn't bother telling me about it because "I wouldn't have wanted to go along anyway". I have never done this before but checked her facebook and found about 2000 messages, nothing sexual but a lot for someone who was only mentioned once in passing around the time he was fired a year ago.

Am I a whiny bitch or is she a cheating ho?
>>
>>18402767
>My girlfriend met a guy from her old work for dinner without telling me, I only found out after the fact.
So what?

>She's sober too
Oh, I see, she's a degenerate "former" drug addict too.

I would say GTFO of there, but you are probably trash too.
>>
>>18402790
>you are probably trash too

That's not nice.

She was into alcohol but not drugs.
>>
>>18402767
This for me would be a huge red flag. Not that I think she was cheating on you with this guy but essentially what she was doing was lying to you. She was spending a significant amount a time on someone other than you. Also, trust is the cornerstone of any relationship. The question is why would she jeopardize that over something like this? The other concern is that as a former addict, hiding and sneaking around would raise my suspicion about relapsing and hiding it.
>>
If she was cheating on you, why would she tell you this?
>>
>>18402826
I kind of doubt she's actually cheating but she met a guy multiple times at his work and then once for dinner and only told me about it when pressed.

I guess I'm just asking if this is red flag behavior and emotional cheating
>>
>>18402832
It could just be that she knew you'd get butthurt about it and figured it's easier to do what she wants and not tell you.
>>
>>18402848
This. Seriously you sound like an insecure person OP.
>>
red flag, there is obviously something more to it if she didn't tell you. i don't know why you're posting this here though because you're not going to listen to anyones advice
>>
It would have been polite of her to tell you.

That's the thing couples do, since it's the responsibility of each to make sure the other is comfortable with various situations. I wouldn't be happy.
>>
File: 1477876735108.jpg (102KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1477876735108.jpg
102KB, 750x523px
>>18402767

>He is bald and fat and has face tats while I'm tall and make a lot of money

You had me up until here.

3/10.
>>
File: 1497041801214.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497041801214.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18402767
2 words nigga, fertile cumming
>>
>>18402767
if you're getting cucked by a fat fuck you deserve it
>>
>>18402848
It doesn't matter what she thought he'd feel - if she's intentionally witholding information from him then it demonstrates shame or guilt on her part, which means she knows something she is doing is wrong yet does it anyway. That's what I would have a problem with. A strong relationship does not exist without great communication and compromise. It doesn't seem OP's gf was willing to provide either of those this time.
>>
File: 1492384438579.jpg (209KB, 710x872px) Image search: [Google]
1492384438579.jpg
209KB, 710x872px
>>18402767
i dont have time to explain but you need to cut all contact and get out of this relationship IMMEDIATELY. youre being cucked
>>
>>18403273
This

People who hide things just to avoid possible confrontations can't be trusted, also going to a dinner with another man while being in a relationship is something that you just don't do, if you didn't got cucked this time, you surely will in future, also...

>former alcoholic.

nope.
>>
Cheating doesn't have to involve kissing or fucking. What she did was cheating. Why hide it if there wasn't a reason to?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.