[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this girl a lot: I talk to her, autistically, I talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: th (15).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th (15).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I like this girl a lot: I talk to her, autistically, I talk to her over facebook (which is awkward and autistic on my part), and I feel like a fraud whenever I start a conversation. How the hell do I put all the autistic (I don't understand people) shit and get on with making something out of this relationship?
>>
>>18402764
Well I dont know anon
I don't know what talking to someone "autistically" means.
Can you elaborate on the things you consider bad?
>>
>>18402764
i know what you mean man, i have the same issue. I think its insecurity, but accepting insecurity is hard
>>
>>18402764
After reading the post i was thinking man, me and you, you and her, you and whoever, we are all humans man. We work on relations, if you get mad at me, i will feel that even though you dont show it. The same goes for affection, if i like you mate, you will feel that, even over the fucking text, you can feel my energy so to say. With that logic, the girl you like, likes you, maybe a bit shy, maybe she doesnt know what to do. If you were in her shoes, wouldnt you want the other party to carry? youre a carry man, carry her ass to happiness. leggo leggo gas the jews and kill niggers heil hitler
>>
>>18402917
wait that was off topic, dont feel bad for starting a convo, maybe she is waiting for you to start a convo. Im sure the girl i like thinks im a macho ass strong ass guy with 99999 bitches around me(i have 9/10 looks, luxuries, etc etc etc etc) but in reality im scared to talk to her. Im shying away when i even look at her, but im a fucking master of deceptino and can hide it. Dont feel bad for what youre doing, she isnt thinking bad about you. If she was, she can block you with a single fucking button, how many times have you ghosted on people you dont like? how many times has she? why isnt she or you doing that now? because you niggers like eachother, dont forget to like subscribe and gas the jews thank you
>>
eyyo man im back, wanna kill some niggers :DDDD 911119 6sex6 niggers

This is what i meant by insecure, we both cover up our shit with bullcrap we laugh about to make us feel better, while i actually should text her and build up a relationship
>>
you know the concept of risk reward? low risk low reward, dont do shit, you get nothing. High risk high reward, do shit, you might fuck it up.. but if you dont, enjoy your happiness. (have you gassed the jews yet?)
>>
I couldn't begin to fathom what Hitler or the blacks have to do with what I'm talking about, but apparently you guys have hit some sort of note with "Heil Hitler" and trying not to talk to girls like an awkward drone who can't bring himself to make eye-contact sometimes.
>>
>>18402993
fuck off normalfag
>>
somebody shut down this post
>>
>>18402764
Here's how I did it.
>persist in talking to her, after a while she'll respond less and less
>after a while she doesn't respond at all
>think she's upset with me or just doesn't want to associate with me at all
>have your house burn down
>PLEED to her in a message to talk to you, at least this once, in your darkest hour
>go full retard and post a public message on her wall calling her out for it
>get blocked, unfriended, etc. in full view of your family when you see this on your phone and just try not to rip yourself apart atom by atom

That's how I did it anyhow.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.