[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: æ.png (9KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
æ.png
9KB, 204x248px
So let me start out with this.

I have had anger issues in the past, but I've learned to control myself better.

I take 3 college courses, and all of my files are on my laptop.
My mother is a very controlling person, and over a small dispute, has threatened to end my phone's service (which I pay for), and sell my computer on eBay, thus eradicating all of my files and everything I have worked for. For the entire previous school year and this summer break so far, I have neglected going out with friends or any social activity in favor of doing my homework for my courses.
As I am typing, I am shaking with absolute, unbridled rage. I actually accidentally punched a hole in my wall once and have hid it from my parents ever since.
I don't know how to escape this. Please tell me what to do, /adv/.
>>
Sounds like your parents are the common denominator.
>>
Why don't you just move out? Also what's stopping you from signing up from the phone service again, and why don't you store your notes on a cloud?
>>
>>18402672
I'm only 17, still in school, and I don't have a job.
>>
>>18402682
How do you pay for your phone service then?
>>
>>18402689
The money his parents give him. Duh.
>>
>>18402695
So he doesn't pay for the phone service, they do.
>>
>>18402699
Yeah, probably. Idk.
>>
I'd expect a person taking college courses to know what a cloud is. Have you never heard of Dropbox or Google drive? Hell, have you ever heard of a thumb drive?

Also, if you don't have a job or means of making money, I don't understand how you pay for your phone. Even if you did have some side hustle, you could very easily let your mom terminate you from her plan and open a boost mobile account. My monthly bill with boost is $40/month. Unlimited talk, text and data. (Well the data is actually 2.5 G's and it's throttled after I hit that mark, which I never pass anyway since I am usually around a wifi connection)

If you really need to leave op, you're gonna have to wait til you're done with highschool and then you can get a job and rent a room.
>>
Your rage will dissipate as you get older. Anger is just a symptom of an underlying depression, though, and that won't go away until you take steps to deal with it.

Also, get a job. Best to get a job before you go off to college so you know what the world of work is like.

Also
>17
mods
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.