[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice with a Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: skeleton.jpg (77KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
77KB, 819x1024px
I just turned 18 before you ask.
>be me
>senior in HS
>march, random 9/10 girl in my math class (let's call her A) asks me to go to prom with her and her friends (mixed m and f)
>say maybe, the thought of attending an event with alot of people (240+) makes me sick
>fast forward 3 months
>after being super indecisive I agree to go

It's at this point I should mention I am unable to walk unaided for anything more than a few feet, always have to be leaning against something.

>Get on my black suit, heeled dress shoes, full windsor tie and mother offers me a drink, 4% alcohol volume ginger beer or something
>start panicking like a motherfucker
>harshly decline, say I can hardly walk as it is
>I'm also a lightweight and don't want to make myself look stupid, but I keep that to myself
>go to the school and sit until I see A
>get up, she looks incredible, compliment her and she goes for a hug
>first time hugging a girl and it's with a 9/10, shocked
>takes pictures and stuff, compliments my suit
>tell her her dress looks stunning (it genuinely did)
>so nervous at this point

1/2
>>
>she takes me to the group, recognize a few of them from my classes
>not "creeps" like me, not jocks either
>after meeting the group and trying to participate in small talk we go to the cars
>I sit in the front, two guys sit in the back, she goes to another car
>get to the venue
>ask the guy who I recognize from my chemistry class to "give me an arm" to my seat
>attempt to make jokes about him looking like a fag now
>laughs and replies with more banter
>get to seat and I thank him

I sat for a few minutes before the others arrived, A sat at the other table after chatting briefly.

>A comes up to me and says in a joking tone "Why don't(unsure if she said don't or can't, music was loud) you look like this all the time?"
>reply "Not every day I get invited to prom."
>she says "True, you shaved?"
>reply "Yeah, first time in ages.. I hate shaving my neck, feel like I'm going to accidently slit my throat."
>continues for a few mins, she tells me to enjoy my meal then strolls back to her table
>90 minutes of talk at our table ensues
>try to contribute to conversation, generally has a very reddity vibe but I'm just happy I am not being excluded as always
>dinner has meant to arrive at 7:30, arrives at 8:30
>was very nervous I would spill something, but the meal goes smoothly, as does the conversation

She came over a few more times to chat but nothing eventful happened, just general small talk.. I text her once I got home saying I enjoyed the night more than I thought I would and she replied she was glad I came..

Do you think she like me? Or is she being friendly? What would be the best approach to a situation like this?

Also any tips on how to get invited to events more often would be great..
>>
>>18402485
Do you really think she could ever love a cripple? What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>18402485
Why are your legs fucked?

Reading all that shit, it did occur to me that she could just be pitying you because of your disability.

She could also be attracted to you. Without pictures of you both it is very hard to say desu mate.
>>
>>18402531
I will try to describe both of us

Me:
>god tier jawline
>clear skin
>5'11
>smart
>thin
>dress well usually

Her
>ginger
>flat chest
>about 5'7
>outgoing, bubbly personality
>petite
I'm really hoping that she isn't just pitying me, she knows that would hurt me more than nobody caring about me.
>>18402513
Let me dream anon.
>>
>>18402531
I've been like this since birth, it is a degenerative condition which means it will get worse as time goes on.
>>
>>18402559
>Why are your legs fucked?
>>
>>18402565
God tier jawline is like 90% of a mans looks. You could be in with a chance desu.

This is what I would do. Don't text her again or make any effort to talk to her. If she texts you or makes an effort, go in for the kill.
>>
>>18402571
I've hear giving the cold shoulder is bad advice, but I can definitely not text her for like a week and see if I get anything..

And if she doesn't?

I should have probably mentioned in the OP that she gave me her number without me asking for it.
>>
>>18402590
>And if she doesn't?
Then it wasn't meant to be. If she really likes you she will text you, I think.

Go with what you think is best, but this is what I would do. You also don't want her to think you are some desperate piece of shit that is beneath her, and texting her and making an effort will make her think that.
>>
Honestly, man, worst case you may as well ask her out. You're almost out of school, so any rejection awkwardness won't last long when you all go different ways - so there's nothing to lose.

Invite her to go somewhere, like ice cream or some stupid shit.
>>
>>18402590
Don't wait a week to text her. Obviously don't send her a million texts and do boring small talk over text that goes nowhere, but also don't leave her cold. Girls lose interest faster than boys do, and if she doesn't hear from you for a bit, she'll move on.

Use text for logistics and setting up dates. Girls also lose interest if you just both ask each other how your day was and the talk goes nowhere. To keep her engaged, you have to see her face-to-face regularly.
>>
she's a nice person.

no reason to believe she's either taking pity or hitting on you.

you don't seem ready for a relationship either just yet, but I suggest getting out more often and making more friends generally speaking.

people like this are good friends, anon. make an effort!
>>
>>18403085
This is what I'm thinking
>>18403756
So how should I arrange a date? I have never been on a date before so you should probably explain how I should behave and where we should go..
>>18403842
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.