[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0886.png (14KB, 201x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.png
14KB, 201x213px
I've been in a long-distance relationship with a guy for about six months. He's into me, I'm into him, but we're on opposite sides of the country so travel would be expensive ($700 for a round trip ticket).
I really want us to meet in person though, so I am willing to do anything I can to make this happen.
He doesn't have a lot of money right now so I offered to pay for part of his plane ticket to come see me, but he was hesitant, and he gets nervous whenever I bring up the idea of meeting up.
I love the guy but I'm frustrated, I feel it's not a real relationship until we actually see each other IRL.
(I could visit him, but he lives with his mom so kind of hard to fuck. I have my own apartment.)
He says he's going to get a job and save up enough money himself, but that's going to take forever. How do I make this happen sooner rather than later? Is there any way to get him to accept my help?
>>
Why do you think he's nervous to come see you?

Also, how old are both of you? Might help paint some clearer context
>>
>>18402462
Okay so to better help you I need a couple of answers.

How old are you?
Him?

Did you know each other before you started dating?

Are you intimate?

How much time on a typical day are you two in contact with one another?

Does he love you?

How do you know?

Do you love him?

How do you know?

Also, are their racial differences, cultural, and name 5 things you both have in common.
No worries we are anonymous here.

I promise if you ask those questions I'll give you a very well thought out response. My wife is a psychologist and does some relationship counseling and we actually are the product of a long distance relationship. :)
>>
>>18402462
This thread abandoned?
>>
>>18402757

He's 19, I'm 24. I worry he may be too young for me sometimes.

I met him on a Discord server. He had a bit of a reputation as the "tfw no gf" guy. Truthfully I think we may have rushed into the dating thing, since I only knew him for a month before.
He also recently recovered from prostate cancer.

He asked me if I was in a relationship, I said no. He asked if I wanted to be in one and I was like "sure why not".
I'd been skeptical of internet relationships before, but here was this super attractive guy who was into me, I wasn't gonna say no.

Does phone sex count as intimacy? Cause we do that sometimes.

I talk to him every day, and we usually voice chat every day as well.
>>
>>18402878
If you feel like you had rushed then you probably did. There is no time limit or rule.

Do you feel like he is the best you can do?

Do you feel lucky to have him?

If you met, what could you see changing about your relationship?

And to that answer, I assumed that you spoke daily, my question was how often each day? An hour? Several a day?
>>
>>18402878
Sry for the late reply btw, was at work.

Phone sex counts as imtimacy yes. One more question.

If you met a guy not as hot as you say he is, but more comparable with you as far as interests go who lived in the same city within 20 minutes. Would you consider that other guy?
>>
>>18403007
>Do you feel like he is the best you can do?
I've never dated anyone before, I thought no one would ever want to date me. So someone else even being interested was a shock.
>Do you feel lucky to have him?
Yeah, sometimes I feel he's out of my league
>If you met, what could you see changing about your relationship?
Physical contact would be nice. So much of communication is non verbal which gets lost when you're not with someone.
>And to that answer, I assumed that you spoke daily, my question was how often each day? An hour? Several a day?
2-3 hours usually.

There is someone I would like to date more, that I've known longer and have more in common with, but he's in an LDR of his own.
>>
File: 1497041801214.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497041801214.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18402462
all I want to say is fertile cumming
So apparently some anon's waifu lost her virginity to some Chad while having ldr with him. She told cuck anon how she was fertile when Chad cummed inside her. And the cuck anon was like: help adv, wat should I do. The whole thing was like an episode of ntr hentai.

I think you are next
>>
>>18402462
>$700
>expensive

hmm...
>>
>>18403080
>There is someone I would like to date more, that I've known longer and have more in common with, but he's in an LDR of his own.

There we go, i know exactly how it looks like, you're being drive by loniless and the idea of being in a loving relationship, as soon as you experience all of it and it starts to be something normal, you will want more, someone you actually feel conected to, a stronger bond, basically your relationship with this kid is doomed.
>>
>>18403461
loneliness*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.