[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, really like a girl >we have been intimate emotionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488619491108.jpg (86KB, 1280x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1488619491108.jpg
86KB, 1280x1053px
>Be me, really like a girl
>we have been intimate emotionally and physically/sexually
>she considers me a "close friend" that she can share her thoughts with
>talks to/hangs out with me on the regular for some weeks/up to a month before ghosting me for weeks/months at a time, rinse and repeat
>this kills the man.jpeg
>doesn't talk to me when other people are around but is very close when alone
>when i ask her whats wrong i get no answer
>recently tried to get me to go across town to buy her shit even though it would be faster for her to walk the distance both ways than for me to drive one way because she was too lazy to do it herself
>she has been doing this more and more lately
>tell her no every time because im not her personal slave orbiter
>Also lately whenever we hang out its on her terms, whenever i suggest something she shoots it down
>this behavior is really starting to annoy me
>feel like im being used

I really like this girl, but i am approaching a breaking point. how do i go about telling her to get her shit together or she can forget about whatever "relationship" it is that we currently have without sounding like a total asshole?

>pic kind of related

all answers appreciated
>>
>>18402333
Drop her

who needs shitty people like that in their life? She'll only get worse
>>
She's trynna cuck you it seems. Get her to screw off.
>>
>>18402333
Emotional tampon.
>>
>>18402333
No Contact
>>
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>18403546
is that shit any good? i mean the whole content of the site? is the guy legit or just a sperg with delusions.
>>
>>18403555

don't listen to that. just be yourself and don't take anyone's shit. that's pretty much all you have to do. doing the shit above will attract a woman, but a low self esteem and crazy one. only way to find a girl on your wavelength is to be yourself 100% and to always try to improve yourself.
>>
>>18403567
telling him to be himself when that hasn't worked very well so far isn't the smartest thing. you'd need to be as dumb as a box of rocks not to realise that we can't change others, only ourselves, and thus, their perception of us.

that doesn't mean compromising on our core values, but to reassess them and our place in the world.
>>
>>18402333
>Fixating on one girl alone
>>
>>18403916
bad dose of oneitis fo sho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.