[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you gently break up with someone? My relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
How do you gently break up with someone?

My relationship with my boyfriend has been strained lately due to his stress. Ever since completing college last year, he's been struggling to find a decent job. Which, in turn, has made him a much less happy person nowadays; and, as you can guess, it's taking a toll on everything.

What became the last straw for me was Tuesday. We were on the bus, and I tried to address to him what he's become now. Call him out on it. And urged him to be more calm and collected, or I'm leaving.

And in no time, he started twitching, drooling from the mouth, feel to the ground, and laid face down, while others tried to help, despite being unresposive. Once the ambulance came and took him to the emergency room, the doctors determined he was just overloaded with stress and had a break down.

So, I want to take this time to break up with him and move out while he's still in the hospital. But I want to do it gently and with minimum impact. Because he's no longer the man I thought he was when we met. And he's become too much of a worse human being for me to continue. :/
>>
>>18402054
It's much easier to just kill him and sell his organs for money.
>>
Don't think you're going to find a lot of sympathy here...
>>
>>18402054
There's no way to sugar coat it. You'll just have to be honest and tell him exactly why you're leaving. I wouldn't try something like telling him that you can mend things when he changes back. In his eyes you're abandoning him in his time of need. It'll sting like hell for sure. But you are also your own person. Live for yourself, not for others. If you honestly can be with him, then it's no use forcing the issue.
>>
>>18402054
Reported
>>
>>18402054
>on the bus

lmao poor b8
not even clever
>>
if you cant stay with him at his worst then why do you deserve him at his best?
>>
Lmao bois remember

The moment you show any sign of weakness, your girl will be gone and soon on the dick of a much stronger and healthier chad.

Supporting each other? Top lel. Why help him out and find a job, when you can just leave him when hes at the lowest point in his life. He will probably kill himself too.
>>
>>18402469
This is exactly why I exclusively date traps
>>
You chose to call him out while on the bus? In close proximity to a lot of people?

Do you just not give a shit about discretion and his feelings or what? How was that going to end well, you couldn't wait till you both got home or something?

"Alright where should I have a serious talk with my boyfriend that involves me potentially leaving him forever? Oh! I know! A dirty smelly fucking bus FILLED to the brim with people just inches away from you, all within earshot!"

You're an asshole, OP
>>
>>18402054
Seems like bait. Your supposed behavior is infuriatingly callous and to top it off you posted a smiley. I'm not buying it.
>>
>>18402054
Yes do him the biggest favor possible -- LEAVE NOW -- you're a fucking cunt. He be better off with a $5 crack whore.
>>
File: 1495514841601.jpg (60KB, 692x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495514841601.jpg
60KB, 692x360px
>>18402054

You are the literal definition of a cunt

How dare you break up with a guy because he is stressing to take care of you, even going as far as to need hospitalization. He is going to kill himself you know

I cannot even imagine a worse person

Why dont you try to help him? You dont leave just because times are hard, you fuck. Though, I would still advise you leave, because this guy deserves someone whos going to stick with him through thick and thin

I hope you have a miscarriage one day, bitch
>>
>>18402054

>so my boyfriend had a seizure from being overstressed
>time to leave him

Wow. Okay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.