[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp I might have fucked myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Ok /adv/, I'm very nervous as fuck right now. It's a long green text but I'll try my best to keep it short:
>Work in a wage cuck job
>Always come in on time, never have been late or call out
>Walk to work early but take the bus back home because my car broke down a months ago and can't afford to repair it
>Clock in five minutes early everyday due to the fact that I come early all the time (company says you can clock in only 5 minutes early before your scheduled work shift)
>The bus I catch leaves right at 3:30 but my shift also ends at 3:30 so I clock out at 3:25 because it takes me a couple of minutes to even get to the stop or I miss the bus and have to wait another hour o catch it again at 4:30
>I've told some supervisors months back that I go early and why months back, they are fine with it so I do it for two weeks
>Figured Human Resources would have been told as they haven't brought it to me ever (been doing it for months and the times are on my time card so they can see it)
>Today I was about to clock out at 3:25 like I always do
>Assistant manager stops me and asks me what I'm doing
>Explain to her what I've told the supervisors
>"Anon, did you get authorization for this"
>Told her I've mentioned it before
>Says that doesn't count but she said "we'll talk about it tommarow"
>holyfuckimightbescrewed.jpg

So adv, I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I'm hoping they'll either just approve it or just give me a slap on the wrist and I'll just clock out at 3:30 for now on but due to the fact that I've done this consistently for months im hoping this is grounds for them to fire me even though ive always show up on time and haven't done anything serious or go awol, am I screwed?
>>
>>18401785
I mean if they fire you for this you must have done more than that wrong
>>
>>18401785
This sounds like you're completely overreacting. You told her that you clock in 5 minutes early everyday right?
>>
>>18401792
I never gotten written up for anything, and ive been with them for a long time so they know who I am, Im probably overreacting, this is my first actual job so I don't know how much of a deal this would be
>>
>>18401799
Yeah I told her, it's even on the timecard that I've clocked out at 3:25 everyday so HR can see it, I made sure to just clock out at that exact time to keep it consistent and never clocked out earlier
>>
>>18401799
Just want to add Ive only told her today because she asked so, but I don't get why after this whole time, it finally becomes a issue, like I've said before, my time card is visible to HR and they've never approached me, that or they don't even look at the time card which I doubt
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.