[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilt Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: guilt trip.jpg (945KB, 1690x1124px) Image search: [Google]
guilt trip.jpg
945KB, 1690x1124px
Ok, guys, there's a woman in my life, and long story short, she spent a year or more being a meth-head and opioid addict. She says she got clean all on her own and has been clean for years.

Well, I love her and we've been seeing each other, but lately she's been asking me for money. Not much, but it's been accelerating. Now she tells me her old drug dealer showed up to her house demanding a bunch of money and she is asking me for the money. I tried talking to her about it, but if the conversation doesn't involve me giving her money, she gets upset, angry, and defensive.

At this point, is there any chance she is actually clean? I mean seriously? Is it me or is this pretty much 100% an indication that not only is she not clean, but she's still buying and using just in secret?

What the fuck can I do other than give her money to keep her from getting her arms broken or something?
>>
>>18401726

send her to rehab
>>
>>18401731
She says she's clean, m8

So, as in, I ask her and she denies it and lays a guilt trip about not trusting her on me.
>>
>>18401739

so? you clearly dont believe her. so either do something to actually help her or get out of the way.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
So, I guess the big question is how the hell do I help someone who won't even admit there's a problem because she's been "clean for years" and is proud of that, and so uses drugs in secret now?
>>
>>18401748

dig. sneak. spy. also, talk to the people in her life.
>>
>>18401747
>do something to actually help her or get out of the way.

lol, I don't know what you're imagining, man. Like, kidnapping her and taking her to a Betty Ford center? Come on.

#1. Again, I have no proof she's using and she denies it
#2. She's proud of being "clean for 2 years" and even the suggestion that she's using again drives her into an insane tirade.
>>
>>18401751

>i dont know what you're imagining man.

see:
>>18401750

i don't know why you're acting like your only options are are leave things be or kidnap her.
>>
>>18401739
If she is guilting you on not handing over all your cash, clean or not shes a cunt and you need to leave her.
>>
I guess I need to think more outside the box on this, thanks for the advice, guys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.