[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to keep from being /r9k/ tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ljuhblo.gif (2MB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
ljuhblo.gif
2MB, 400x296px
I lost my dream job because of an inappropriate joke and I have no friends. I feel like a complete fuckup

what do normal people do when they are actually close to killing themselves
>>
Honestly I find it odd that you even preface the post with a subject that involves you proposing a group of people that you insult and feign superiority over.

Maybe your problem is that you are an asshole? Life is easy when you start taking it easy on yourself and others. But if you want to keep living your life insulting yourself and others, have at it.
>>
>I lost my dream job because of an inappropriate joke
Let's hear it
>>
>>18401540
>t. /r9k/ poster
>>
>>18401546

This. Don't leave out the most interesting part
>>
>>18401540
He's right though. That board is full of self-loathing, narcissistic, mysogynistic and misanthropic manchildren who are completely disconnected from society due to never having actively participated in it.

Everything that board represents is toxic.
>>
>>18401593
That's not the point.

The point is the OP prefaced an inquiry for advice by unnecessarily insulting a poorly defined group of people. In my view, this shows poor character.

Also a lot of what is on that board is straight satire. Sure some people do take it seriously and that's unfortunate and probably a result of a number I of unchecked mental health issues, but I think a lot of it is hilarious.
>>
>>18401618

I don't think the problem is the fact that he insults others. I think it's that he fucked up at work and is depressed about it.

Insulting people is fine on an anonymous BBS. At your place of work... not so much. OP learned his lesson the hard way and is paying the price. That's all there is to it.

OP: There will be other opportunities. Next time, put on the professionalism mask and wear it at all times when you're around coworkers.
>>
>>18401630
Honestly, I think this behavior is entirely indicative of a character trait that is absolutely having a negative influence on OP's life.

Sure, posters on /r9k/ show qualities that are generally undesirable, but I don't insult them. I understand where they're coming from. They are people who have not received proper guidance or care and are victims of their environment. Sure, I believe that they could definitely pull themselves out of their own holes if they tried, but the reason they can't is literally because they exhibit this exact same character trait that I am talking about here.

I know people like to think insulting people is OK on anonymous image boards, but the entire reasoning behind that is that these people do this because they are too afraid of doing it elsewhere. This is the face behind the mask they wear elsewhere. Being a callous dick to strangers and showing no signs of compassion or remorse IS the issue here. That's the unmasked character that OP opened up with. That is what by and large is what is keeping those said posters in the spiral is that unwillingness to love oneself and love others more freely.

So to wrap this all up, this is what I think OP should consider changing so as to not be like the people on /r9k/ because that is exactly the kind of shit they pull.
>>
Tell the joke please
>>
>>18401528
>tfwywn wreck someone's anus so hard you lost your job
>>
>>18401663
it sounds like your'e projecting a bit here imao
>>
>>18401667
Wow i just figured out what tfw means.
Tell the fucking joke op dont leave us hanging!
>>
Please tell us the joke
>>
>>18401528
what was the joke breh
>>
>>18401663
Well said
>>
>>18401836
Actually I think he might be onto something.
>>
See a therapist.

Professional help is what helped me turn my life around. Every change that occurs is ultimately up to you but they'll guide you in finding the right answers and quicken the process.
>>
>>18402138
Is it free in the UK?
>>
Joke
>>
File: DAyK_7rUAAA0qM_.jpg (351KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DAyK_7rUAAA0qM_.jpg
351KB, 1536x2048px
4chan definitely doesn't follow the news.

>>18401528
Is OP Stacy Lockett?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/us/teacher-student-terrorist-texas.html
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.